Plan Executed

Chapter 21

I started the engine and drove off.
Actually i was not really driving, the car is fully automatic.
Yeah over the years cars have been modified to no end so now they technically drive without drivers.

You can command vocally or via GPS, oh and it talks back. They are deprived from any emotions though because that's is exactly what will lead to a robotic rebellion wanting to take over the world... no seriously i don't know why they are emotionless maybe that will change later.

So that's why 14 years olds are allowed to drive nowadays cause they don't, the only things they need is logic, awareness and understanding...that's exactly what the driving test to get a licence is about.

"Alexus lets go to the mall i forgot to take a towel,"i command the car.

"Of course Brook, buckle your seat belt and we'll reached there in 4minutes and 53seconds,"Alexus announced.

As expected Alexus' estimations were right.

"Alexus, i won't be long so go in the parking lot and in 30minutes i want you to be back here,"i instructed.

"As you wish Brook,"Alexus said in its usual robotic way.

I reached for the glove compartment and took some money then got out the car in front of the entrance of the mall.

I went into a store where many different style of swimming suits were displayed. I bought a large towel then walk straight to a KFC stall.

I bought a bucket of 21 pieces of chicken, 2 cokes some fries and a lot of tomato sauce.

I got back out 29minutes later and that's when my car appears again.

The door opened itself and i got in then it closed.

"Where shall we go now?,"Alexus asked.

"Humm... to our secret place,"i said happily.

The car move again while i was enjoying the fast foods.

A good 45 minutes later, we stopped at a gas station to refill Alexus' tank.
Thankfully there are people doing this job, there is no need for me to get out, i just need to give them back the money through the window.

When we were back on the road it took Alexus less than 15 minutes to reach destination.

We're in the middle of a forest where many caves can be found but their is a particular one that attracts my attention.

A cave which is surrounded by many others. It's particularity is that in contrast to the other, the interior of the cave forms a lunar shape base filled with water coming from the crust of the rocks like a waterfall.

The reigning atmosphere is peaceful and relaxing enabling one to enjoy the magnificence of nature.

I left Alexus in it's usual spot whenever we come here and took the towel with me.
The food i was once eating is all gone and only the cokes remains but i left them in the car.

Careful finding my way down into the cave, i stripped and placed my clothes, towel and phone on a random rock.

Walking deliberately in my naked form, i proceeded to get into the refreshing water.

It has been a long time since i came by.
I remembered that i used to sing lullabies or a random song which echoed in the cave and usually Alexus records me from afar as apparently my voice is really powerful and still soft.

Singing and swimming. Diving then taking deep breath and giggling. Singing again in harmony with the birds....until i heard suspicious sounds.

"Come out Heth,"i ordered.
After those very words Heth came out from his hiding place.

He is a very good friend of mine which i first met here in this very place in the same circumstances.

"Hey Brook, long time no see,"he waved at me with adventurous eyes but unfortunately for him only my head was out of the water as usual.

"Why is it that you always appear when i'm vulnerably naked in the water,"i remarked.

"Vulnerably sexily naked,"he licked his lips.

"Hahaha so funny,"i exclaimed sarcastically.

He is a softer version of Remy in terms of attitude.

"The reason as to why i always appear at these moments is because i'm attracted by your melodious voice,"he claimed sitting on a rock.

"Oh and by the way you've parked your car at my spot again,"he stated.

"Oops,"i mocked.

"I think that your clothes will oopsily fall in the water as well,"Heth teased smirking while holding my clothes into the air ready to drop them.

My ego would dare him but i've already experienced this kind of menaced. He is not kidding. The last time he did throw my clothes into the water.

"Heth i swear if..."i was cut off by too familiar roaring voice.

Oh no.... they found me... so cliche