Desires

Chapter 25

It has been 6 months since we got the news and now when you look at me... well i have a freaking basket ball under my.... one of there shirt. It's more comfortable.

All of my clothes doesn't fit anymore.

I'm very emotional these days and i cry for everything.
Either because i feel fat and ugly or because i don't want to tell any of the guys that their cooking skill are terrible.

My brothers are always teases me and that also makes me cry. Poor them who must always face 10 angry hybrids.

My eyes were once again watery.

"What is it?,"Ian asked cautiously.

"I will be a bad mother, i don't even know what to name them,"i sobbed making the others chuckled.

"You are right, you are bad, bad girl,"Remy pointed one finger at me with a smirk but soon it was my turn to laugh as Roman hit him in the bad of the head making the latter look stupid.

Nate lift me up from the bed to the playroom that was already ready for our offsprings to come in the near and far future, i mean i don't think that three children will be all...

Nate placed me on the small bed and gasp.

"You weight heavier by each second ouff,"he teased and wipe imaginary sweat off his forehead.

I slapped his chest as he was still leaning over me and he backed away hurt.

"Eyy i'm telling you the truth,"he rubbed his chest in circle pouting.

"How about Leila,"Greg proposed.

"No,"i refused.

"Sheila,"Wayn said.

"Ewww noooo,"was my response.

"Bella,"Jake said.

"Maybe,"i shaked my head randomly.

"Emilia,"Tylar suggested.

"Aw that so unique not as common as Emilie or Emily i like it,"i agreed.

"I like Dalilah as well,"i claimed.
"And Zora"
"And Harmony"
"And Peace"
"Oh what about Joy or Lena, no wait Faith,"i talked non stop unable to resist.

"Well don't you think that all these names are too much for only three babies,"Jin claimed.

"We'll just have to work hard and have more babies,"Remy wiggled his brows and i rolled my eyes.

"On condition that you will be the one to carry the babies in your belly, endure the back, stomach, sore legs pain and deliver them after 9 months of being a human version of an inflated beach balloon,"i glare at him while the others laughed.

"Now, i want some cucumber slices in a bowl full full of vinegar and salt,"i demanded and Jake gave me a the look.

"What?!,"i huffed.

"Cucumber, vinegar and salt only...in a bowl..just like that,"Nate exclaimed.
"Yeah and that called a salad honey,"i teased.

"I'll get you a bowl with the slices of cucumber in it and some lemon juice as the seasoning,"Jake said.

"No i want vinegar and salt,"i rebuke crossing my arms...i mean trying at least.

"Never mind,i don't want it anymore, i want a magnum,"i stood up.

"No you already had one couple of minutes ago,"Jake refused.

And here we go again, i pout eyes all watery.

"Maybe this time she can have more,"Greg sided for me.

"She is just manipulating you dick head," Remy mocked Greg.

And i cried even more.
I'm sorry.

"You are the dick head look what you've done,"Ian growled at Remy.

"Brook it's enough, you need to control yourself,"Roman said sternly.

"You better watch your tone,"Nate roared at Roman.

"He is right though Brook needs some limits,"Sebastian claimed.

"You shut up! You always see bad in everything,"Jin barked at him.

"Guys come on, that's normal, she's pregnant for gods sake, there no need to be so ridiculous and start a fight,"Tylar remarked.

"Yeah we could almost make a drama movie here,"Wayn grins amused.

I'm so sorry to be the cause of this mess.

Feeling guilty i run pass them to their astonishment and opted togo outside to take some fresh air.

I twisted the front door handle and went outside.

I panted as all the way from the playroom in this mansion till here is quite a marathon.

Just when i thought i heard the voice of one of my mates i blacked out.