Holy Moly

Chapter 5

"Now get out of my sight before i lose my temper and beat your ass and get slut which will end up in being arrested for animal abuse,"i suggested.
She was going to resort something when Greg interfered.

"Do as you are told don't forget who she is and get lost Moly don't even dare to compare yourself to our mate,"ordered Greg.
That was shocking.
Greg is usually the cool and calm one how come?

"But,"she was cut off by non other than a pissed Ian.

"No but, you were warned from now on you are bane from our lives and if ever we see you again you are dead meat,"he menaced.

She ran away scared.
It was such a pity. The boys were kind of really rude at her. She just happens to have a big ego. I understand her.
I feel guilty now.
What a damn night.

"So that means that you all use to play jump-sheet with this barbi,"i stated.
"Brook,"they all said lowly in union.
"Don't Brook me!!!,"i snapped.
"Guess what, i'm done,"i lift my hands in surrender.

"We can explain,"said Nate.
"I don't care,"i resorted.

I walk over to Tylar as i knew that he had his phone with him right now.

I took it out of his pocket and compose my brother's assistant.

S:Yes miss Slay may i help you
At this hour she probably guessed it was me.
B: Sarah i immediately need a car at my disposition
S: of course, may i know your current location
B: i don't know just track me down using this phone GPS
S:Okay
B: i give you an hour before i get pissed so hurry up!
S: As you wish

With that i hang up the phone and walk outside the house.
I never had gone this far before as the guys didn't agree to let me go out.
But this time was different cause i practically shocked them to death minutes ago.
Vince has a lot of assistant cause he is an important business man even thought he is young.
He had to take over my dad's work when he died.
Vince had then employed Sarah for me and to provide my every needs if he was not around.

Hopefully she is used to my temper. She knows that i must be in a bad mood to be rude like this cause usually i am friendly and sweet to her.
Including the fact that i apologise to her everytime when i'm calmed down.

By then the car was in front of the house but as expected the main entrance was closed.
I climbed up the wall using the many trees as support and was soon outside the domain.

I didn't look behind me to verify any of the boys attempts to stop me and instead hopped in my car.
The man who drove it here was already outside and bowing slightly to me.
Guess that he was quite thoughtful to have had someone following him in another car.

He walk to the other car and enters in the passenger seat.

Yes i saw all that via the rearview mirror.

I drove off to nowhere in particular.
Yeah i know what you are probably thinking. She is 14! How can she drive a car! That's illegal. And all the other shits but guess what... you are right but i don't care.
Yes i'm 14 and yes i know how to drive. Living with boys my whole life certainly means i had little cars instead of barbies.
No i don't have a license, but who cares. It's illegal but don't forget that rules are meant to be broken by rebellious teens like me soo.

I was now in a park eating tones of ice creams and sweets sitting on the grass legs crossed my back leaning against the edge of a huge fountain.

I ate lots of the snacks but as the bag next to me was still full it's as if i hadn't even started eating them.
Never mind i was glad cause i was far from done yet

I needed those to forget my frustration, seriously.