How about having another baby

Chapter 46

I am 36 and mother of 18! babies.
I really am the heir of my great grandma.

This time my birthday gift was a breath taking 104 carats ring.

I can't believe my eyes each time i look at it. Even the boys are annoyed and are seriously thinking that it was a bad idea cause now they had a rival.
An invincible rival. Seriously what can possibly beat that!

"Hey Brook we wanted to talk about something with you,"Remy suddenly said.
We were in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"What?,"i asked.

"We want you to stop taking birth control pills,"He stated looking at me straight in the soul.

"You want me to stop or YOU want me to stop,"i pointed at Remy.

"No we all do,"Ian interfered.

"Why?, you still want more children,"i demanded.

"Well Yeah!!!,"Remy said with sarcasm.

"But more importantly for your health, if you continue like this then you'll become dependant,"Jake informed serious.

"Well that would have been easier if you used condoms,"i remarked.

"But i hate those,"Sebastian complained.

"They are not comfortable,"Tylar added.

"And itchy,"Roman wanted to appear dramatic.

"That thing is not necessary,"Nate convinced.

"And how so,"i lifted an eyebrow.

"Well we can avoid having sex when you ovulate and is fertile,"Greg suggested.

Thankfully all the kid were already at school so we could talk about that comfortably.

"And how are you suppose to know and besides it changes sometimes so.. how would you know when is the right time"i trailed.

"We always know, we smell it,"Jin claimed.

With that there was a click in my head.

"So you did that on purpose!,"i snapped.

"Make what on purpose?,"Wyan questioned.

"The kids, you knew even before they were in my belly that you would be dads in 9 months time!,"i barked crossing my arms over my chest.

"We are sorry are you mad, we didn't thought that this would upset you so much," Greg said hold my hands.

"I'm not but that's just unfair,"i pouted.

"Well if that please you to know, well you are fertile today so can we go upstairs,"Remy grinned.

"No that only means that you'll have nothing tonight,"i smirked.

This time it's over.
I'm no baby making machine.
If they really do want other babies then they can get pregnant themselves and deliver them themselves. Endure labor themselves after getting round like a basketball ball themselves!
And i mean it!

"We just want you to stay healthy,"Jake stated.

"Okay i'll stop but if ever i get pregnant again, i'll kill you with my own hands,"i warned and they titter.

........

Years after years passed by and they kids grew as we got older.

They can find their mates soon.

We always organised a barbecue party friday nights at home so as to cheer the kids up so that they can deal with school and forget about the stress.

Just like i do, the girls hated to go shopping except for one.....guess......

Lena
She loves shopping, so her sisters use her to buy clothes for them or they just shop online.

My mates still tries in vain to get ride of the many suitors wooing our daughter and ruthless as they are, like fathers like sons, the boys help their dads leading the girls to come and complain to me.

As the triplets started to work, i stopped my job and give them my shares of the family company instead.

That where they meet my brothers sons...