Just Imagine

Chapter 43

I always wondered how did my great grandma give birth to 18 babies and raise them without ending up in an asylum.

She must have been strong. I never had the chance to meet her but i know she was great.

We were in the back yard and Roman was training the boys. This is why the girls always thank the lord that there are no such creatures as she-wolf, unless she has been transformed like Moly was before becoming a demon.

But eventually they were caught by Jake.

"Okay girls you too go change, you'll practice with the boys,"he said earning complains as their brothers cheered.

I went upstairs with the girls and changed as well because apparently i was included.

Boys shirtless with jogging.
Girls wearing sports bras and leggings.

As i sat under the shade of the tree.
Jin made the girls do some exercise before joining the boys.

Thanks to their charming smile the girls had half the job of the boys.

When the boys had 30 lap, the girls had 15.

100 jumps boys- 25 jumps girls

3 set of 60 seconds Lunges for the boys + side lunges-1 set of 30 seconds Lunges, no side for girls

Dumbbell deadlift 45 secs boys- rest for girls

2 minutes of wall sit for boys- 30 seconds of wall sit for girls.

140 squats boys- 100 squats girls.

While the boys were doing walking lunges, sumo squats, calf raises, bench step ups, squat jumps and mountain climber repeatedly, the girls were crunches, bicycle crunches, side V-ups, knee touches and leg lifts.

I went inside to get some water for them and when i came back the boys were all laying dead on the grass panting while the girls hold their stomach in pain as lactic acid had accumulated in their sore muscles.

"Come on guys, lets do another round,"Sebastian clapped his hands together encouraging them.

"Again!,"they complained.

"I think it's enough for today,"i said. And with that all of the kids sprinted to the pool before one of their dads disapproved.

"Hey you, i didn't see you work out with us,"Wayn pointed out.

"Oh i did, i totally did,"i lied lifting my arms in surrender mode and looked at them innocently.

Soon i found myself tackled to the ground by Remy.

"Lets stretch shall we,"he grins and forcefully spread my leg apart making me gasp.

"You could warn,"i snapped.

"My bad,"he mocked.

"Ah be gentle,"i complained as he applied too much pressure on my thigh with his hand.

"Don't be a baby babe,"he teased.

I tried to slap him but he dodged.

"Too slow,"he smirked.

I kneed him in the groyne and he fell on his side.

"Too slow,"i turned the table over, making the others chuckled.

I heard the kids screaming and laughing and i stood up to go join them but i was stopped.

"Where do you think you are going?,"Nate lift his eyebrow at me.

I pointed my thumb backwards pointing in the direction of the pool and he shake his head disapprovingly.

They literally forced me to work out with them until i saw black spot in my vision.

"You are going to kill me!,"i exclaimed out of breath laying flat on the grass.

Ian lifted me up bridal style and, got in the house then walk up the stairs to the bedroom.

"I'll go fill the bath tub first okay,"he said giving me a peck before leaving.

Tylar came into the room soon after.

"Are you okay?,"he asked concerned.

"Yeah but because of you i'll have a lot of cramps by tomorrow,"i pouted.

He chuckled and approached the bed leaning over me.

He looked at me straight in the eyes and soon his lips crashed over mine.

His hungry and passionate kiss asked for dominance.
We battled with our tongues teasing each over until he groan and took full possession of my mouth dominating the kiss.

The long kiss session got heated and was about to go even further when we heard someone clearing their throat.

"Well did i interrupt something,"Greg teased smirking as he came forward and kissed my burning cheek.

"I'll go downstairs preparing lunch,"Tylar claimed standing up.

"Wait for me, i'll help, but before ..."he trailed and he gave me a sudden demanding kiss before leaving, leaving me breathless on the bed.

That's when Ian called for me from the bathroom.

"Coming,"i replied and hurriedly got up.

When i got in the bathroom, Ian was in the tub head leaning backwards.

"Wasn't that for me,"i remarked.

"Yeah but i could not resist the temptation,"he responded innocently.

I quickly undress myself and got in the tub with him.

The laid like this for a while in the hot steaming water relaxing our muscles.