Live to the Fullest

Chapter 47

The triplets have already found their coincidentally triplet mates and live with them.

Kyle and Abigail also left for further studies abroad. They are still inseparable.

The dectuplets are still searching for their mates except for Aria and Isobel who happens to be mated to one of their fathers' friend's sons.
The boys are still waiting in their own domain.

As for Alexa and Saige they have human boyfriends but like their brothers, they did not find their mates yet and live in a house they shared.

My little baby boy, Shayn is still in college and just happens to want to become as independent as his older sibling.

I was crying as he left in Alexus. My first car. Ever since he was a baby he liked Alexus so when he became of age i gave him the car keys.

"It's okay, shh they are going to visit, it's okay,"Greg comforted me in a hug.

"My babies left, they left me, all of them,"i cried harder.

"They are grown ups now, time for the little birds to fly,"Nate massages my scalp as he knew i liked that.

They will alway be my little babies even if they turn 80.

I smile as i knew that they are happy where ever they are.

......

Time passes by real quick and i have become a grandma.
At least i don't have grey hair....for now.

The dectuplets are the ones that came back home more often than the other so we gave them the house keys as we intended to travel all around the world.

My mates and i are no longer as young as before, so before saying our last goodbyes we prefer to leave with good memories... and most of all, together.

END...........