Poor you

Chapter 8

"Okay, it started when i was 3 years old, my aunt asked me the question for the first time, i said a lot without any hesitation but then she said that she wanted a more accurate answer so i said in the 20s, then after 2 to 3 years she asked me again, i said 18 babies like my grandmother, then 3 years later she asked me again this time i said 16, after a year she asked me again and i answered 14, then the cycle was continues and each time my answers were in decreasing mode, as it was from 12 to 10 to 8 to 6 and soon 4, she asked me the same question 2 years ago this time my answer was 'i don't know anymore', this was the last time,"i summarised this part of my life.

"And now?,"Sebastian responded.

"And now i...i still don't know,"i replied.

"How about starting from 10 babies," Remy said seriously.

I laugh humorously.

"10, don't you think that it's a bit exaggerated,"i teased.

"Why?!, i think that it's quite fair to start from ten,"Roman said.

"Okay then but i have three question if you fail to answer any of them i shall not grant your wish,"i teased smirking.

"Look at her so sure about herself,"Greg chuckled.

"Okay,"they all agreed in union.

"First: what comes first the egg or the hen,"i demanded.

"What kind of silly question is that,"Sebastian asked.

"A question that will trick and prove you wrong,"i teased.

"Second, what
is the color of the milk of a hippo,"i questioned.
"And finally , there is a boy who goes to the groceries with his father, another boy came to do the groceries with his dad as well, each one of them took something worth 50$. Lets say they are of the same family so they paid the goods together but in the end they only paid 150$,how is that so,"i finished.

Well...

Then there was a brouhaha.

"So what do you say?,"i asked smirking.

"Hen. White and the cherry on the cake there is only a man and his two sons,"Remy happily answered confident.

"Are you sure?,"i asked.

"No wait, this can't be it,"Tylar remarked.

"It's too easy, so easy that it seems strange,"Greg added.

"This is what she wants us to think, don't get trick,"Ian warned.

I smirked at their state of confusion.

"Come on lets do this once and for all,"Sebastian complained.

"Lets agree on the answers,"Roman suggested.

"So lets not consider Remy's proposition,"Nate said.

"Hey!,"snapped Remy making everyone titter.

"Seriously guys lets do this,"Wayn said between laugh.

"Ahh i am literally drained to think so much,"Jin pouted.

Suddenly...

"Egg, Pink and they paid only for three items because each of them took only one good of 50$,"Jake stated confident looking at me deep in the eye.

I Froze instantly how....

"Why do you say so?,"i questioned to try to confuse him.

"Don't even try, you won't win this one, i want you to say if i am right,"Jake stated smirking.

"I...i" i was cut off by him.

"Say it,"he demanded overconfident.

"Okay okay you are right, you won,"i admitted defeat.

"How,"Tylar, Nate, Ian, Remy and Sebastian exclaimed in union.
"Why,"Wayn, Roman and Greg asked simultaneously.

"Come on explain yourself,"Jin complained.

"Long ago there was dinosaurs and somehow they breeded creating hen which was at first an egg so this is the first answer 'egg', i am very interested in animal stuff and unusual facts about them and there is one fact that states and proves that hippos secrets a red acid insides its body thus turning the white milk into a pinkish color so here is answer number 2 'Pink' and finally there is only three person who went to do the groceries ; a grandfather, a father and a son, the grandfather is the father of the father and the father is the father of the son, so the two fathers are present now the father is the son of the grandfather and the son is the son of the father, so here are both sons, technically there is two sons and two fathers present, therefore this his how the grandfather, the father and the son took each a good worth 50$ and paid a total of 150$,"Jake fully explained in detail not looking away from me once.

"Humm, "all the other guys exclaimed.

Damn it...