Great Grandma

Chapter 38

Brook POV

I woke up filling very energetic, free and happy.

i don't know where this feeling is coming from but i feel satisfied.

Looking around i was on the bed. I frown a little when i noticed that i was alone.

I went into the bathroom did my stuff and got out.

I went to the kitchen to meet 10 pairs of shocked eyes.

"What?,"i asked.

"Brook,"Jin said.

"Brook is that really you?,"Greg asked confused.

"No i'm a ghost.... of course it's me dummy,"i giggled.

"Oh Brook..."Nate said forcing me into a tight embrace inhaling my scent as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and so did Wayn as he hugged me from behind.

What is it?

"Brook i thought you were,"Ian started but couldn't find the next word as tears started to form in his eyes.

"I were what?,"i asked curious somehow managing to set me free from Nate and Wayn.

Tears started to rolled down Jin's face

"Why are you all acting so weird,"i asked curious.
I walk over to him and hugged him.

The last thing i remember is trying to convinced the triplets that god is the one to give babies to people.

Why are thy so sad, are the kids alright?!

"Is it related to the kids? Is something wrong with them?,"i started to panicked.

"No they are fine, the kids are fine, they are still asleep,"Jin said against my neck.

I run my hand through hid blond hair soothing his pain.

"Then why all the melodrama,"i asked.

Remy held his head between his hands still in disbelief.

"I love you, i missed you,"Tylar said kissing my forehead.

"Okay you are freaking me out, why are you so weird this morning?,"i asked letting go of Jin.

"You we..re d...dd,"Jake trailed.

"Moly killed you Brook,"Sebastian claimed.

"What?,"i exclaimed.

"She really did,"Nate added.

"But as you can see, i'm alive and besides who is Moly??,"i asked.

Did they had a mutual nightmare.

"What?!,"it was now their time to exclaim.

"Moly! She is the bitch that kidnapped and tortured you,"Roman growled.

"What?! Oh and Roman DON'T SWEAR GOD DAMN IT THE KIDS MAY HEAR YOU,"i scolded.

"Wait, maybe she forgot, maybe her memory were like.....restarted and put aside all memories of Moly,"Jake stated.

"Maybe it's the blessing of the god of warriors, the one that told us that in two days time we'll understand, maybe she is the girl of the prophesy that is the reincarnation of that deity, maybe Brook was bound to die to revive the deity so as to re-establish what needed to since long ago and as that deity won she brought back our Brook before leaving her body,maybe.."i cut Jake off.

"Wait a second there are too much maybe and are you drunk, who the hell is Moly?, what deity?, what prophesy? What are you talking about?!!,"I said annoyed.

"She is in the same state as the kids, they don't remember a thing,"Jake stated.

"Even Emilia doesn't recall of being mistreated,"He finished.

"She was mistreated, what!!??!,"i exclaimed but they gave me no further explanations.

Roman took my hand and brought me to the living room. We all sat on the couches and they explained everything.

So to them i was dead for two days till the incident and Moly was....

"Oh my gosh you slept with that Girl! oh my gosh you are so so.... how dared you?!!!!,"i pointed a finger at them and Jin face palm himself.
"Don't be jealous,"Remy teased.

"You already did scold us about this years ago,"Ian remarked.

"Well not enough i guess or i'll should be able to remember it," with that the front door bell rang.

Without being able to go and open the door, my brothers invited themselves in.

"So you are finally back from the dead,"Oliver smirked.

"How did you know?,"Tylar asked confused.

"That's a family tradition...i guess,"Vince said sitting face to me.

"So how is it to be back,"Vince exclaimed smiling.

"I feel..."i was cut off by Oliver.

"Soothed, free, happy, great, energetic, joyous, fresh and satisfied,"Oliver grins.

"Well yeah,"i said.

"Oh don't be sad that will certainly happen again,"Vince reassured.

What?!

"I'll die again?!,"i exclaimed.
"Yeah and revive again,"Vince added.

"Wait first of all how do you know about all of this we didn't even told you,"Roman demanded and explanation.

"Our great grandma told us,"Oliver claimed.

"Wasn't she dead even before my birth,"I remarked.

"She is but when we die we can see her,"Vince claimed.

"But i didn't see her,"I said frowning.

"Well because you don't even know her but you use to see mum and dad when you were little,"Oliver informed.

"I don't get it, so you and your family including Brook use to die and revive just like this,"Sebastian stated unsure.

"Yeah, well we are direct descendants of the god of warriors so as we have pretty bad tempers, fight a lot even other for petty matters and endure a lot of pressure sometimes that we need to reset ourselves by dieing, eventually over the years she'll die and revive after only a millisecond,"Oliver exclaimed.

"So will i see grandma as well from now on,"i asked.

"No,"Oliver said.

"No?,"i questioned.

"Why?,"i demanded.

"Simply because you are her,"Vince exclaimed.

I am what?!

"Don't tease me okay, i'm already done right now, don't make me beat the shit out of you,"i warned.

"This is clearly an example of fighting for petty matters,"Oliver smirked.

YOU!