Five years later....and later

Chapter 42

When i look back into the past i am blessed not have had such happy moment.

The dectuplets are 10 while the triplets and twins are in college soon will attend university.

Even though the kids are hard to handle 24/7, our sexual life is as blissful as the first time and i have the proof.

Actually two proof, our five years old daughter, Alexa Ginger Joy and our 2 years old daughter, Saige Lina Luna.

Now that the Triplets have sex educational classes they can't stop teasing us.

"Mom jesus should really love you"
"You should most probably be saints"
"You are too responsible for god himself can't help but give you more babies"

Most of these comments were from Emilia of course especially when it was the dectuplets who asked where babies come from.

Instead of blushing or giving stern looks like i do, their fathers always find a way out of it.

"Then how do you think chubby girl like you come from"

"Do you think you came by thanks to simple kisses"

"Besides you were the first once who begged to have little sibling to play with"

"You better not bring any boyfriend here before you are 90, did you here me"

And those were mostly Remy's comments.

"Eww"

"Stop we don't want to know"

"Ewww disgusting"

"STOP! ahhh i can't hear you lalallalalala i can't hear you ahhh"

"You've known mom since she was 14! that's not fair, i'm so going to have a lot of boyfriends"

"YEAH"

"So unfair"

"Eww"

"God damn it Dads!"

"Mom! "

"My eyes can't see anymore...THANKS really!"

This would be Lena.

Saige has been crying for over 15 minutes non stop now.
The fact of getting a flushot may be for something in it.

"It's okay sweetheart, it's fine, it's over, it's over okay, no no, no need to cry anymore,come on Saige be strong be brave, you are alright now,"Greg comforted her.

I put Saige pacifier in her mouth and miraculously she stopped and her eyes dropped shut.
Greg gave me a shock, relieved and thanking look.

I was not around earlier as i was in Dalilah's room.

She is on her period and her cramps are not helping.
I gave her a heating pad.

Does this curse run through my family's bloodline girls cause as long as i can remember, every female in my family always suffered a lot with those damn cramps.
But when i was 13 my friend said that she didn't feel anything, lucky her.

I remember that my aunty even needed to go to the hospital.
That's so unfair.
I know what Dalilah is going through but i can't do anything about it cause it's life.

Thankfully non of the her triplet sisters were in the same situation right now.
When it haps they literally fight for the purple heating pad.

Abigail also has to deal with her periods as she is of age already but she tries to hide the pain because she doesn't want to alarm her over protective brother Kyle.

"Is Dalilah okay?,"Tylar asked worried.

"Yeah for now at least until the pain killer's effect i gave her vanish,"i told them letting out a deep breath of exasperation.

"I remember when you were her age and had those cramps which you still got, we used to buy you everything to try to ease the pain but Jake always protested because it would have got thing worse if you consumed the unhealthy snacks,"Nate recalled.

"Yeah i guess sugar or cold beverages and ice creams doesn't do well but instead make the pain more unbearable later on, "i stated knowing too well what i'm talking about.

Emilia went to walk the dogs. She loves animals.
That's why she has an aquarium full of colourful fishes, two bowl tank for fighter fishes, one in each eventually. She also has a pure white hamster and a pure black rabbit, and also considers the dogs as hers not the family's. I use to be like her.

Dalilah is more interested in, horror movies, video games with her dad, Sebastian.

Lena is sweeter and prefers to dream about her future prince charming. A day dreamer like Ian sometimes.

Abigail is more sophisticated and independent while still attracting boys much to her brother's headache.
Kyle is very popular at school, i hear but thankfully he is not a playboy and prefers to look out for his sisters safety.

When the dectuplets grew up and took the place of the triplets and twins set, they started to show personal preferences which made them stand out of each other.

Teenage hood is quite something:
Aria and Isobel are very competitive towards each over. Either for grades or who can do things better.

Caled prefers to stay alone and calm like Greg or work on cars with his other dad, Remy.

Rowan has Roman's temper and like Kyle doesn't like when some boys hits on their sisters.

Jason has a way to fool around and always getting away with it he reminds me of non other than Jin.

On the other hand, Dean has Wayn's style and has even dyed his hair half blond, half brown like his dad.

Mason is a mixture of Tylar and Nate. Really wise but still know how to party. He is the one that always organises birthdays, anniversaries, or and over party.

Of all of them the more mature is Aiden, which great perspectives of life he clearly follows after Jake.

Connor is complex. Sometimes introvert and sometimes extrovert.You better not mess with him. He is a complete replica of Sebastian.

Blake is the one that always bring his girlfriend of the week home but i never allow them to stay and instead of helping me, Remy always cheers his son and even give him advices.

Alexa seeks attention every single moment. It's understandable she is a toddler.

Saige is careless and still find boys disgusting and unsocialized to her fathers contentment.

They are mini versions of us.