Time laps 2

Chapter 31

2 years later i was the happy mother of five kids now.

The triplets are very adorable and caring with their new sister and brother.

Kora Abigail Regina and A-Lee Kyle Anthony.

Kyle is older by 2 minutes and is way more demanding than Abigail.

We all in the play room as Sebastian, Ian, Greg, Tylar, Wayn, Roman, Jin, Jake, Remy and Nate all took the day off. I took a day off as well as i work too.
In my family business with my brother. We are share the heritage of our grandfather. An airline company. Which mean we have our private planes and jets.

"Mum were we this small when we were newborns,"Lena asked in awe.

"Yes, even smaller,"I told her.

"You could fit half a shoe box,"Nate chuckled pinching her nose lightly.

"We were all stuffed in your belly!,"Dalilah exclaimed.

"Humhuh,"i nodded.

"How did we end up here?,"Lena asked curious.

"Yeah, were do babies come from to them grow in your belly,"Emilia asked as curious as her sisters.

I look at my mates and the had a grin on their faces.

"It's a very complex subject,"I told them with a smile taking Kyle in my arms.

"We have all day, tell us!,"Emilia persisted.

Of all three she is one that doesn't give up until she gets to her aim restlessly.

"Well maybe one of your dads will devote themselves and explain,"i look at them with pleading eyes.

"But it will be way better if you tell them,"Remy smirked at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Okay then,"all their heads snapped towards me.

"When parents feel ready to expand their family, jesus up there says that as these people are good people he shall grant them with babies,"i said the first thing that came up into my head.

"So if we are good jesus gave us babies!,"Lena squealed happily.

"It can't be that easy right?,"Emilia remarked.

Oh smart.

"Yes actually you need to be a grown up and have a boyfriend,"i told her.

"I want a boyfriend,"Dalilah exclaimed clapping her hands happily and giggling and i giggle with her.

"That's a big no no little girl no boyfriend until you are 70,"Roman told her.

"Nooooooooo,"she pleaded.

"Yessssssss,"Jin says with the same childish tone.

Well i guess we could say we were enjoying a good family day.

Until the door bell was heard.

Kyle still in my arms i stood up and walk in the direction of the front door.

"Cautious girls the stairs are slippery,"i warned them as they ran after me.

I open the door and immediately hide the gasp that this shocking revelation gave me.

Holy Moly is back.

"Oh i can see that you have completed the mating process,"She raised an eyebrow looking at the triplets then at Kyle.

"Mum what is a mating process,"Emilia asked.

"Nothing honey, go upstairs with your sisters to play with your fathers,"I told them and they giggled running away.

"What are you doing here Moly?,"i asked her sternly.

"I just wanted to visit and say hi.... and to.....talk to you," she said the last part looking down.

"What?,"i asked her.

"I'm going to die,"she claimed.

"Well yeah if you stay here and the boys sees you!,"i exclaimed.

"Haha no... actually i found my mate,"Moly stated with a glimpse of sadness.

"And... isn't that great,"i told her.

"Yes and not anymore,"one tear roll down her cheek.

"Those bitches, Malika and Katia or whatever their names are, they attacked me first for having slept with their mates alias yours, so to punish me they torture my mate and killed him, so i'm going to die very soon cause it has been a while,"she explained.

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry,"i told her sincerely.

"Don't be, at least not after all the things i told you before, i just came by to say that i'm sorry and also thank you for killing those witches... haha well i shall leave then,"she said clapping her hand.

"Moly wait... what can i do for you,"i asked her.

"Just forgive me,"with that she left and i closed the front door letting out a deep breath.

Life is really cruel sometimes.
I kissed Kyle's forehead and went upstairs with my family.