New home

Chapter 41

It has been four years now that we moved to our new home.

The other one was a huge mansion but still didn't satisfied my mates.

The triplets are in primary school being 9 years old.

The twins are almost 6 years old now and just started primary school as well.

The dectuplets are finally in pre-primary school.

As i wished they all attend private institutions.

Aria is the youngest of my wards and she is literally dieing for me to give her a little sister cause she has enough of being the youngest and hence always teased by her older siblings. I know what she is going through.

My brothers were.....i mean are total jerks, always bring up the fact that i am the little of the family and will always be.

I just celebrated my 31st birthday and so did my other mates during this whole month of november.

We are now in december and happily waiting for santa.

Both my brothers have settle...i hope for good with their new wedded wives respectively.

Oliver already got Shanelle pregnant while Vince is not really convinced yet and so is his wife, Paige.

Oliver's legitimate child, Shanelle's and his daughter is named Aurora after our great grandma.

My brothers illegitimate kids also visit once in a while and we get along with their mothers really well...oddly. Those kids are adorable.
Unfortunately they didn't inherited of their fathers family name because there was some complications with the mothers or other things that are my brothers personal life, THAT does not involve, request, or should concern me after all.

This is what a one night stand may turns out to be later over the years.

We have maids that help me when neither of my mates are home with the household and kids.

Currently Jake was trying at least to teach Emilia, Dalilah, Lena, Abigail and Kyle how to swim while my other mates had the dectuplets in their arms and chuckling at every cute attempts of the babies to swim in the pool alone.

Gradually entering the pool using the little stairs, i look at the scenario amazed.

"What is it?,"Remy asked me as he hand Mason to Nate who already had Blake in another arm before coming to me.

He held a hand for me which i gladly took.

He hugged me from the back as i lean on him and smile.

"I never thought that i would one day have so much babies or at least a family of my own,"i said squeezing my eyes shot enjoying the cool breeze.

"And we just got started,"Remy smirked.

"This time though i wear those things that soldier usually put on before going to war so as to protect me while you ars in labor,"He teased.

"You could kill if you had the opportunity to do so,"he said lifting an eyebrow.

"Well you can talk all you want but it's me who endures the pain right,"i crossed my arms over my chest pouting.

Feeling the splashes of water on my face, i remembered the cave, the man, Heth.
Is he alright?

Its been years since i heard from him.
I never got the chance to ask what he was?

"What is bothering you?,"Remy asked kissing my neck.

"Heth..."i was cut off by a vicious growl.

"Oh come on, he is just a friend while You are the father of my kids, i love you, what do you want more than that?,"i questioned serious.

"Nothing i just..."now it was my time to cut him off.

"You're just being jealous,"i teased grinning making him roll his eyes back in his head.

After a few more minutes i started to get wrinkled fingers.

"Okay guys maybe it's enough for today,"i exclaimed and the kid pouted.

We got back in the house and bathed the kids before taking a quick shower ourselves.

At around 5 pm the front door bell rang and as i was still in the shower, one of my mates of maids certainly went to open it.

When i was done, i got dressed and went straight downstairs curious.

I look down from the stairs and i saw my mates waving at someone then i heard cars driving away.

"Who was that?,"i asked out of curiosity.

"Your brothers,"Ian said grinning.

"And..."i trailed.

"They were here to take the kids for the weekend,"Roman licked his lips.

"What!?! and didn't you find it important to consult me first!,"i snapped.

"They'll be fine,"Greg reassured.

"Now lets get back to business,"Sebastian approaches me menacingly and i was suddenly lifted up and thrown other his shoulders.

Oh my gosh, that is going to be a long ass weekend(***grinning***)