Naughty

Chapter 19

I stood my grounds even though he was quite intimidated.

"Answer me!,"He growled.

"Why should i,"i rebuke aggressively.

By then, all the boys were staring at us.

"Jake don't you dare think that i'm one to submit, the only reasons as to why i listen is either because i'm bore or because i don't care and it doesn't matter to me but help me god i'll slap any of you if you go overboard,"i warned.

"So live me alone to find some damn food,"i ordered.

For an instance i could see little glimpse of shock, amazement proud in his hazel eyes but it vanished as soon as it appeared.

"I suggest you to listen carefully little girl,"He pointed his index at me.

"I suggest you to back off,"i advised.

He move forward and as an instinct i slapped him hard in the face.

He had a smirk plastered on his face.
How?Why?
The only thing that had happened is that i now had a sore hand.

He grin... the jerk.

I swing my arm again to smack off that grin but he caught my hand in time then kissed the back of it.

"Are you done,"he demanded.

Before i could answer he continued.

"Good cause now it's my turn,"he added and before i could assimilate it, i was lift up and thrown over his shoulders.

"What are you doing? Let me down!,"i ordered.

SPANK!

I yelp.
"How dare you?! Let me go or you'll regret it!,"i screamed kicking him the best i could earning looks of amusement from the others.
He walk in the direction of the bedroom with the others following ignoring my complains and desperate attempts to get free.
Soon i found myself being thrown onto the bed and before i could move he had my wrists tied to the bed far away from each other.

Looking down at me he was pleased.

"Are you serious!?,"i exclaimed in disbelief.

"Get these off of me before i get mad,"i referred to the ropes as if i was not already bursting like a volcano.

"Get these f***ing things off, you are really starting to piss me off,"i added as he apparently wasn't going to do as i asked soon.

Just then a piece of duct tape was place on my mouth.

Where does these things come from???

I frown, all i wanted was to eat for gods sake!

After an eternity they all gathered themselves on the bed all around and over me.

"So as we have now your attention we would like to tell you something,"Jake announced.

Again! What are they going to say this time. 'They are divinities'!

They chuckled.

"We have some powers,"Remy claimed.

No seriously as if i did not noticed.

"As you know we can cast spell, do incantations, control the elements,"Greg continued.

Well yes or else how would you have created the mark.

"We can read in your mind,"Jin stated.
Oh really, what a surprise, i would never have guessed.... Creeps.

"We can hypnotise, compel and even cause pain to somebody without moving a single muscle and eventually heal people if the wound was not cause by any of us,"Tylar finished.

Oh that piece of information was new to me though unlike the others.

You can read minds right.
So set me Free! And that's an order.

"Sorry babe, you disobeyed now face the consequences, it's your punishment,"Roman teased.

Are you serious, A freaking punishment! I am not even sure what punishment stands for so you better not get on my bad side.

How can they dare punish me. I've never been punished before because i did nothing wrong! And this time was no different. I just wanted to eat and thinking that it's not good for me to eat before bed... Well that's Your opinion!

"No can do honey,"Wayn said with a grin.

I snapped at them but it came out more like humming sounds.

They are so going to pay for this.