Yours

Chapter 17

Nate Pov

The fact that she has hunter blood flowing through her veins explains everything.

This is why she had survived the marking process.
She will be able to bear our children because of the mark even if she is a human being even though hunters should also be considered as celestial creature.
All hunters have better strength, intelligence, endurance, skills compared to an average humans.

By giving it a second thought maybe that's why she was not shocked to death when she found out about us.... because she was already prepared unconsciously. I remember that the day after we kidnapped her, she told us herself that she was used to read books about preternatural creatures.

I am currently in the Chevrolet driving while Roman and Wayn were in the passengers seat. Remy and Brook are in the Jaguar. Ian and Jin are in the Jeep with Greg as driver while Sebastian, Tylar and Jake are in the lamborghini.

"What are you thinking about,"Wayn asked me.

"Wasn't it obvious that she was never a simple human, how come we were so ignorant,"i hissed.

"I believe that even little Brook is not aware of any of this," Roman remarked.

"In any case it's best for her not to know for her own safety,"Wayn claimed.

"Don't you think that she deserves to know!,"i interjected.

"It's really frustrating, but still....when the time comes her brothers themselves will informed her,"I added contradicting myself.

Brook POV

As i was hungry half way home, we pulled over a nearby shopping mall, a huge one.

When we got in, i was shocked to see the numerous amount of people still enjoying their credit cards this late in the evening. It's soon going to get dark.

You may think that i'm really an idiot not to know how popular a shopping mall can be but i don't like shopping so...
I've never liked to walk, walk, walk and in the end not buying anything.

As all the stores will close soon there dragged me to each one of it. Is this a punishment of some sort or what?! I'm already drained of all my energy.

Jake lead me to a makeup store.
Greg dragged me to Jennifer and Mango and Tylar then dragged me to shoes and accessories stores to match the clothes.
Roman lead us to a fancy jewelry shop.
Nate brought me to a pet store where we got a 400 gallon aquarium and tones of colourful fishes.
Ian lead us a art and craft store where he bought a lot of materials to redecorate the house according to my taste.
Remy to a Victoria Secret store.
Jin rushed me into candy stores.
Wayn in a technological device store and
Sebastian almost whined to go to a particular store.. a s**toy store!

Embarrassed i constantly refused and took the initiative to hide behind Greg's bold feature concealing my now bloody red cheeks.
All of my mates titter at my reaction.

"I don't think it's a good idea,"i pointed out still hiding. That's until a large palm grabbed a hold of my arm and pulls me away from my perfect hiding spot.

Sebastian then proceeded to walk in 'its' direction with all the others following greedily not far behind.

In the store we were greeted by a salesman looking around the same age as my mates.

"Hi there young fellows what can i do for you,"He asked with an odd smile.

Argh that's definitely not what he should have said.

"We want something sexy but cute for our baby girl here,"Sebastian pointed at me.

Jerk!

"Oh i see, follow me,"he leads us through outrageously embarrassing stalls. Soon we stopped.

"Here we have many fluffy and any other type of butt plugs of the best quality,"Satisfied Sebastian dismissed the man.

"I think this one is hot, don't you think,"he asked casually.

I just glared at him dead in the soul. Is he serious?!

Sometimes i was left alone with only one of them because the others went to do their little shopping.

When we finally got out they had each couples of little bags in their hands from the store and if we include all the other shopping bags, it's as if they bought the whole mall.

"Wanting to buy those thing clearly indicates that you lack self confident,"i remarked.

"But all the toys we bought are yours though,"Remy teased.

"I've never asked you to,"i snapped.

"You didn't have to,"Roman claimed smirking.

I let out a huff of disbelief.

"Are we going to eat or what?,"i nonchalantly changed the subject.