The prophesy part 2

Chapter 34

Remy POV

I was showing off in my brand new bloody red austin martin.

I stopped by the grocery shop and went to buy some stuff for the house and also some pads for Brook. I hate to buy those, i get awkward looks. But sometime girl who noticed me appears to like it. Another way to get girls.

But really, i got eyes only for Brook especially when she is pregnant. I hope to see her again like this and eventually going to the beach again seeing her rocking the bikini.

Brook also told me to buy some condoms so as Not to get pregnant again....but oops i forgot that she told me to buy some O:-).

I got out of the grocery shop after paying and throw all the stuff i bought in the back seat.

Just when i was about to start the engine, my head started to hurt so bad that i wanted to vomit. My ears almost bleeding at the buzzing sound i blacked out.

When i woke up i was already chained to the cold rough wall surface and when my vision was no more blurry, i saw non other than Moly with the twins in her arms and the triplets.

I hands the babies to the guards and they left as soon as they appeared before me.

"MOLY! what have you done!,"i growled knowing that something is wrong back at home.

"What did you do?,"i asked her hided the fear of the worse case scenario.

"You should rather say, what will happen?!,"She smirked and soon enough Brook was brought by one of the guards.

I tried to break those god damn chains in vain.

"Don't waist your energy honey, you've been drugged,"she grins happily.

They meticulously chained Brook in the middle of the room. Just in front of me.

She was not unconscious for long and immediately tried to convince Moly to release me and the kids.

No way in hell i'll abandon her here.

Soon my other mates were brought and chained to the wall next to me.

And i saw exactly what they did to me.
First the chains then the endorphin and the finger snap.

Moly has powers now! How?

Roman POV

We were hot on her trail but still well camouflage not wanting to ruin the plan when suddenly my head started to hurt.
There was a buzzing sound in my ears and i blacked out.

When i woke up. I saw Brook chained to a type of machine restraining her wrists and legs apart for her not to get any chance of escape.

I knew that i should have killed Moly.
She was there satisfied looking at my mate.
Look to my right and left and saw my other mates. We were all chained to the wall.

The psychopath explained that she sold her soul to the devil thus acquired inhuman powers.

If it was not for the wolf bane and the silver chain even her powers would be useless to her dead body.

Brook didn't care if she got hurt or was about to the only thing she asked Moly was to spare us and the kids.
Moly took pleasure and instead ripe her clothes from her body.

She throws a bucket of water on Brook and grins immensely having a teaser cane in hands.

She mercilessly attacked Brook until the later was on the verge of unconsciousness.

We all yelled at her to stop but she kept saying that she will torture our mate right before our eyes.

It's not good.
Our kids needs their mother.
We need her.
I need her.

Greg POV

The water that was once covering her body was now evaporated and instead Brook was sweating uncontrollably.
That's one of the auto defense of the immune system.
If we hadn't mated already and her already experiencing the birth of supernatural babies, she would not have been able to stay alive after all this.

I feel pathetic and scare...Vulnerable.

Brook is suffering and we cannot do a thing.

She is strong, never did she beg to stop once. She bare the pain and only let out painful screams.
She did not asked to be save.

Knowing that she reached her aim, Moly stopped.

She motioned for the guards to untie her.

She was lifeless. She could not protest and panted.

She guards carried her to a table tied her to it making sure that both wrists were far apart and same for legs.

The table was movable so Moly pushed it towards us and stop at 1m away from us.

"Lets see what shall we do next,"Moly giggled.