Identity Unveiled

Chapter 16

After saying goodbye we were back on the road.

I mean after long long, really long goodbyes. They made sure to asked the boys their address so as they could visit sometimes.

Talking about address, now that i'm giving it a second thought... how did they know the way, the address of my brothers.
I didn't even know this myself, i mean the way, not the address of course.

Though i'm not going to question myself about it right now. Instead i prefer to enjoy the roaring sound of the engine of my baby, that's right we are in my car. Unfortunately i'm not driving but Remy is.

According to all of them i'm too young but if they had even tried to inform themselves about the new policies of different states they would feel retarded.

Besides young drivers are really careful nowadays to prove themselves to the society and parents that they are responsible enough. The statistics have also clearly shown that the high rate of road accidents are mainly caused by old drunkards or careless and hurrying people to go to work, home, etc...

People go full retarded when they are proved wrong and thus refuse to admit it but let me tell you that it's only your ego that is envious of what you didn't have. It's not the evolution that bothers you but the simple fact that people like you are self centered and therefore wants everybody else to endure the same shit you had too.
People with such values will never accept that 14 years old can drive way better than them.

If someone has to say something about it, well come to me. I'll gladly throw every proof at your face.

Seriously the number of road accidents cause by teens are like...only a hand full while it can't be denied that the road accidents cause by adults themselves are more than hundredth per annum.

"As i can tell you are still mad of not driving,"Remy remarked.

"Oh no,"i said sarcastically.

From then the trip was silent while i was wondering how could it be that i'm here.
Did my brothers really acknowledged this relationship?

Roman POV

As Brook was being dragged away by Greg and Remy, the rest of us sat on the various couch.

The two brothers were looking at us with expecting looks.

"So my name is Jin..." the latter proceeded to introduce all of us and we were told that their names were Vince and Oliver Slay.

The strange thing about them is that i can't read in their minds and i presume none of us can, as if they had developed a protecting shield.

"We know what you are,"Oliver claimed.

"Werewolf!,"Vince continued.

"We also know that our sister is your mate,"he paused.

"I assumed that you are here for her,"Vince said lifting an eyebrow.

Before any of us could say anything though they continued.

"Our ancestors were supernatural hunters,"Vince informed serious.

"No way,"Jin gasp.

"No kidding,"Oliver smirked.

"Did you ever thought of why the war between hunters and supernatural creatures has been abolished,"Vince questioned.

"No...obviously,"Jin remarked.

"Why are you talking about this, about something that has been solves a long time ago," Jake replied his question with another question.

"A long time ago for sure, but not long enough, it has only been 14 years and 11 months exactly,"Vince stated expecting us to comprehend what he was implying.

"There is a specific reason or more precisely a person as to why there is this balance of peace in our world, what a more effective method to stop war than to have a hunter and supernatural as mates,"Oliver clarified.

"If what you are saying is true then why did she have to have ten mates,"i demanded interested.

"It was obvious that there would be people opposing the idea of living together in unity so that's why she needs as much protection as possible cause if... if she d..dies this peace would end in a blur and we'll be living exactly like we did 14 years ago,"Oliver stated.

The very thought of him thinking of the death of my mate enrages me. I could rip off his head but if i do, she will never forgive me.

"We'll take care of her as if our life depended on it as it truly does,"Wayn reassured.

"And we'll let you take her with you on condition that you don't touch her until her 21st birthday,"Vince suggested.

"21!?,"Jin exclaimed.

"That will not be possible, we already started the mating process,"Tylar remarked.

He's right, she'll soon be in heat and, i was cut off of my thoughts when Oliver spoke.

"What do you mean, you already started!,"he demanded about to burst.

"Did i forgot to tell you that we marked her and she's now bearing a huge tattoo, my bad,"Sebastian throws the information in there faces.

Before they could say anything though Brook, Greg and Remy were back so the brothers had to mask their shock and smile at her.

At first she was hesitant to believe that her brother were willing to let her go but then signed and said goodbye.

As she would not be around any more, they told her to take her car and Remy did.

Waving at her dog, which obviously didn't like any of us, she hopped in mad at us but more at Remy because the latter told her that he did not want her to drive as she was too young even though she had a license and we agreed.