Introduction

Chapter 2

I woke up in a comfy bed with a pounding head as the memory of last night flooded in my mind.
I brought my hand to my forehead as i felt dizzy when i abruptly move in a sitting position.

"Look who finally decide to wake up,"said a deep voice.
I faintly recognise him as one of my captors.
"Look who finally showed their true self and decided to kidnap a child,"i tried to snap.
He rolled his eyes and walk out of the room.
I rapidly hopped off the bed and walked to the door.

That creep locked me in.
Very clever.

I turn to my right and found an open window.
I walk over to it and saw that i was at least only about 3 metres to ground level.
I smile to myself as i backed off to then run and jump through the window like a ninja.

I landed gracefully like a cat woman as no noise was provoked.

I ran for like hours but it was just two simple minutes in fact and i was tired so i lean on a nearby tree.

I am not a sport person if it's not obvious.
I heard deep voices coming in my direction.
I was about to start to run again but as i was too lazy to continue on my trail, i have got a better idea.

I climbed on the tree. It was so huge and high that it really helped me.
I was used to climbed a lot long ago so it was not a big deal.

I was low enough to see them and high enough for them not to see me.

I saw them arguing and leaning on the tree.
Why that tree! go find yourselves another one, i thought.

"Her scent stops right here,"said one of the dudes.
"She either has a good method of camouflage or she is around here,"replied Mr ears pierced.

Wait did they said my scent. I know that i haven't took any bath this morning but it was definitely their fault.

After few minutes they went away to try to find me.

Idiots!

I was now at the bottom of the tree.
Without any scratch. I am just too good.

I started to run in the opposite direction from the guys but i soon dumped into something hard.
I look up and saw an unknown man. Another one! There is ten of them!!
I tried to stand up and run in the opposite direction but was soon beaten to it as here were displayed 9 guys looking at me dead in the eyes.
I turn around once again and was greeted by the tenth one.
He stalks forward making me back off until i collide with a hard chest.
I immediately try to move away but Mr hard chest grabbed a hold of my hair making me yelp.

We walk in the direction of the house. I was still being dragged by the hair.

"That hurts,"i snapped angrily.
"I don't care,"replied Mr muscle.
"Look i am usually really nice but you are starting to piss me off,"i snapped again.

"What a cute married couple aren't you,"commented Mr ears pierced.

Then Mr muscle pulled even harder.
Thankfully we had now reached destination and the pulling method was finally over.

Then a guy with dark brown hair pushed me on a couch.

"Now what,"i asked furious.

"Now we are going to introduce ourselves,"replied one of the guys calmly.

Introduce, my ass. We were in the living room and all the boys were in front of me sitting on the opposite couch.

"My name is Remy,"said Mr ears pierced.
"Mine is Roman,"said Mr muscle.

"I am Jake,"said the most stylish one.
"I'm Tylar and this is Greg, Ian, Sebastian and Nate,"the blue head introduced.

"And i am Wayn, "said a half blond half dark brown hair dude.

I crossed my arms and lift an eyebrow at them as they looked at me expectantly.

"So hum may we know your name,"asked Tylar.

"No,"i simply replied.

"Okay, what about a game,"suggested Greg.

"We will try to guess your name,"he added.

I nodded as i was quite amused.

That's the problem of being a 14 years old teen. You forget about everything which is very important and focuses on your pure entertainments.

Then the tenth guy from no where came and join us.

He lift me up and he sat in my place then he applied a pressure on my hips that made me lose my balance.
I ended on his laps. Then he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into his hard chest.

Wait how did he...