Come and get me

Chapter 6

I was here more interested by the butterflies showing up here and there not giving any importance to the passing hours and the sudden strange shadows displaying in front of me within seconds.
Oh did i forget to say that it's already morning. Well yeah.

I didn't sleep at all and probably so didn't they.

Here they are, all ten of them.

"What took you so long,"i asked sarcastically not even giving any of them a glance while eating my sweets.

"Oh thank goodness you are all right,"Tylar exclaimed.

"We were so worried about you,"Jin added.

"Lets go home now okay,"suggested Greg calmly.

I didn't even move a single bit and they surely did notice that too.

"Look we are sorry,"Ian admit.

"She came out of no where and we swear that we already dump her ages ago when we felt you were near in town and even when we knew you were somewhere in the country,"Nate pleaded.

I shrugged not giving a damn.
Seriously what do they think? That i'm going to run in their arms forgiving them that easily.
They fucked her damn it!

"Okay i'm done, you are coming with us willingly or not,"Roman resorted irritated.
He has certainly no patience like me... so cute...puff.

When he moves forwards to reach me he suddenly stopped and fell to his knees.

Screaming holding his head in between his large hands, he backs off immediately.

"Aww poor you,"i fake a companionate response.

"What is this?,"asked Jake helping Roman get up.

They were all amusingly confused as hell.

"What is it?, can't you just come and pick me up like you wanted seconds ago?,"i mocked.

"This is not funny, what has just happened, what did you do?,"demanded Remy.

"Hum just a little trick,"i replied.

"What little trick?,"asked Sebastian.

"Well as you asked so politely i'll explain to you, i was so mad after our previous altercation with miss slutty pumpkin, i went away to calm down a little bit and what is a better remedy than a lot of ice creams, so i went to a nearby boutique, i asked for what i came for but the lady there told me that there were no such things in her shop so i proceed to walk away but she stopped me, she said that she can provide me with my needs in any case, she went to the back store and came out with a jet black back pack, she told me that their is everything i need in there and two extra amber stones, she told me to place those in front of me as they were to protect me , she added that these would help to solve my problems,"i explained in detail.

"So you are saying that the two rusty piece of rocks here are preventing us all to reach for you, right because you listened to a witch"asked Wayn.

"Absolutely,"i confirmed.

"You blindly believe her and eat these things without worrying that she may have done something to it,"Jake scolded.

"Exactly,"i confirmed again.

"Remove them,"ordered Roman more than pissed.

"Make me,"i challenge.

"Come on don't be like that,"Tylar said pleading at me..

"Like what?,"i snapped.

"Okay let us calm down first, Brook please forgive us about earlier, we promised that we didn't intend to hurt your feelings,"admitted Greg.

"Lets go home,"suggested Ian.

"No i can still smell the perfume of that bitch all over you and let me tell you that this is only making things worse,"i resorted sharply holding back the tears threatening to roll down my cheeks.

"Dude this is so pissing me off,"yelled Sebastian.
He must surely be related to Roman cause damn he is not keen with any form of patience as well.

"I had enough of it,"said Jake through grinning teeth.

He took a piece of wood out of no where and use it to kick both the rocks away. As if he was playing golf.

I acknowledged the fact that i was now more than a poor prey.
I stood up and make a run for it.

But i was soon lifted up off the ground to Remy's shoulder.
Again!!

"Ahh let me down,"i ordered yelling.

"Make me,"he turned the table over me by using those words.

I struggled and kicked everywhere but that only cause my feet and hands to get swollen.

Stupid werewolf strength.

I tried to get free but that cause him to spank me on my butt.

"Ahww,"i complained.
"How dare you?,"i added furious.

"That's what bad girls gets,"he teased.

Oh that piece of crap...