Time laps 1

Chapter 24

It has been years since i've been living with the boys and i just graduated from college.

To the boys dismay, many other males as they called them had eyes on me.
I literally almost missed an entire years just because of that.

Being now considered as mature to the society, i can say my farewell to my teenage hood.

Talking about intimacy, the boys and i went only to long make out sessions and teasing. For the most part i was still a virgin.

On my 21st birthday night, all that changed though.

For those who fantasised about having threesomes well imagine being 11 to play at that game.

To be fair the eldest was my first, Roman, while the youngest,my last and only...ies is Jin. But that was done on the same night and that particular night was Last Night.

I blushed remembering every single detail,
From the panic attack to the utmost pleasure and i giggled uncontrollably waking the other.

These types of nights were...regular to the point that only my periods could save me and that from only 5 to 7 days.

A man's needs is outrageously demanding , now imagine 10 of them.

We are in the year 5027, March 8th. It is a sunny Friday morning and all i could think of it my next birthday.

All ten of my mates were also born in november like me but non of us celebrate it on the same day.

The first birth of the month is mine, on the 3rd then there is 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 18th, 21th, 24th, 26th, 29th and finally 30th november.

I was walking towards the backyard to meet my mates who as usual train early in the morning.

I got to the back door and spotted all of them and they did see me too.

I waved at them and suddenly i carelessly slipped on whatever was on the ground and fell to the ground.

I don't know how but i didn't feel the pain of the impact instead i felt nothing, saw nothing, sense nothing at all... as if in a coma all i could tell was that darkness took over.

Greg POV

Wayn and i were wrestling when i smelled her mesmerising aroma, it was stronger and more hypnotising than ever.

We all looked in her direction and smile as she waved at us. But soon our happiness vanished as she slipped and fell.

At first it didn't seem really alarming until we noticed that she was unconscious.

The adrenaline rushing through our veins we immediately brought her to the doctor.

"What was that?!,"Jin exclained still shocked.

"I don't get it, how did she fell, the floor was not that slippery was it??,"Tylar commented more to himself.

"Oh my gosh i was almost there to catch her but still too late... god damn it!!,"Jake kicked in the concrete wall and made a hole in it.

We were soon called into the doctor's cabinet and saw our mate still laying unconscious on the small clinical bed.

"What happened,"Roman asked not looking away from Brook.

"Well it's you who should explain don't you think?,"The doctor lifted an eyebrow.

"We were in the backyard...enjoying the first rays of sunlight of the day when she decided to join us, but that went wrong as she slipped on a non slippery pavement and here we are,"Remy told Mrs Darwin

"Stupid girl,"he said lowly.

He is really concerned and want to stay strong. Roman and himself may appear bold and all but they are even more caring than i am.

"Don't worry, she is fine, she did not slip but lose balance as she felt dizzy,"the doctor explained.

That's when Brook made the usual moans before waking up.

Brook POV

I woke up having an awkward feeling in my gut.

"You'll feel this way from now on, oh well until you give birth,"Mrs the doctor said and sat back on her chair behind her desk.

"Wh..at..,"i tried to sit up all my herself.

Greg came to my rescue and helped me.

"Who is the father?,"The doctor asked.

Oh she is a human and wouldn't understand.

"I am,"Greg claimed.

"Those are her older brothers,"he lied earning glares from all 9 of them making him grin.

"Okay well, i'll hand you the pills that will help her with the dizziness, nausea or possible pain and also some vitamins, i warn this is not going to taste good,"She chuckled.

I'm i really preg...n.,"i started unsure of what i was hoping for.

"Pregnant, yes you are, 7 weeks and with triplets, you really didn't know?,"she asked me and i shake my head no.....wait did she said triplets!

I look back at the overs shocked but they grin at me.