POVs pt 2

Chapter 10

Tylar POV

I don't really know what to think.
She is quite young but still...
Should we wait for her to grow older before the mating process?

We will have to ask her.
I am on the verge of losing control.

Her brothers one the other hand are a pain in the ass.

I know that they will be hard to handle when the time comes.

The most irritating thing in this is that i will not be able to take care of them in the traditional way.
If it happens that we somehow are related to their death, Brook will never forgive us.
And that is not thinkable.

Seeing all of her rebellious attitude and strong ego, that already gives us a hint of her brothers temper.

I wonder how things will be done!
One thing is that i won't allow any of them to take her away even though they have all rights to do so.

Wayn POV

It seems that i am always the most phlegmatic person of us all.
But thankfully that doesn't affect Brook's opinion about me.

I can feel how comfortable she is around us even if she is not even noticing it yet herself.
We way her heart beat accelerate without her permission makes me want to hugged her everytime.

Had we not met her, we will still have been stupid enough to let loose with Moly.

How can a well educated, intelligent woman be so easy.

She should take notes of the purity of Brook's soul, her attitude, her elegance .

Brook can be naive but her innocence, stimulates my feelings for her and besides she has a good reason, she is 14!

But thankfully her naiveness is not that bothersome. She is quite mature for her age knowing when to do the right things.
Intelligent and confident, i'm proud to call her mine.

I hope to be soon recognised as the worlds luckiest man on earth if she is willing to stay by our sides.

Nate POV

Hahh Brook Brook, my dear Brook, i am not a poet nor a philosopher.

I am the one that loves you with all his heart.
The one that is capable to devote his life to protect yours.

The first time i saw you  i thought that the world had stopped moving.
You are one that is capable of reviving my sense, my emotions.

How can you be so hypnotising when all you do is smile?

Why is it you who suffered this much of the lost of your parents?

I will... we will make sure to make it up to you and make everyday of your life be a living multicoloured bouquet of flower.

Roman POV

I hate being disrespected but what i hate the most is my mate being disrespected.

If it was of only my decision, Moly will not have only being banned but also killed for such a defying address towards my beauty.

Brook may have been an elfe, a mermaid or even invisible, she is still to be respected, she is strong and Mine.

I don't know how the others are handling this but i can't stand it.

If it wasn't for her safety and happiness, i would have let the beast out and let my instinct take care of Moly.

Of all of my cousins/mates i have never fucked that bitch but... i kind of like did it with some other hookers.

I mean very few of them... if you know what i mean.

Fortunately werewolf are unaffected by sexually transmissible diseases or i would probably be already dead by now.
Don't judge me to fast, i just... i mean i don't care of what you people think about me, fuck you.

How is she gonna react to this if she founds out though.

We won't have the right to blame her.

She is a virgin and we are not.

That's unfair but we waited so long.
We thought that we would have never found her.

And besides we have yet to tell her the entire truth about our identities.

Brook POV

I'm dumbfounded.

"So ten babies for sure,"Jin confirmed.

I gulped.
Ten! Like for real. Dude that's that's... that's just....

"Well isn't it time to go to sleep," I fake yawn standing up.

Suddenly a was grabbed from the waist and pulled back.

"That won't work sweetheart," Sebastian says forcing me on his lap.

"What are you talking about?,"i asked innocently.

"You'll find out in due time,"Tylar teased coming closer.

I move backwards only to lean further into Sebastian's firm chest.
I look up to meet Tylar's face which was millimeters from mine.

Soon his lips crashes on mine.
Shocked i tried to push him away but suddenly Sebastian grabbed and kept my arms and legs captive.
Tylar asked for entrance with his tongue but i denied the offer.
He trailed his hand up my thign at some point that made me gasp.

He took the opportunity and let his adventurous tongue explore my mouth.

I still not giving in, he pulled away...