Breathe

Chapter 29

By now the rest of my mates were back and got the information about me being unfaithful via the TV so they all had the mad expression on.

"Come on! It's me who is pregnant not You, don't give me that look before i slap the crap out of you and believe me when i say that Jesus christ himself will feel that one,"i warned.

Their faces immediately turned pale and looked at each other.

"Watch your mouth little girl,"Roman warned.

"No You shut up,"i rebuke.

"Okay i think that you really need that nap,"Nate said and lift me up bridal style.

He is right, i was very tired and maybe that harsh way of talking was one of it's effect.

I'm so so sorry for being this intolerable but saying what i'm thinking out loud is way more difficult than it seems especially since i got pregnant and my ego boost up instantaneously by 100%.

My ego will be hurt if i accept to admit my wrong doings. But still drooling over something as Freaking DAMON SALVATORE is not a matter of discussion.

Minutes later i found myself in the bed with non other than Jake.

We hugged me from behind and before darkness consumed me i heard him say "You are lucky to be pregnant cause if you were not you would probably asked for mercy"

He we go again!
.........

I woke up feeling a bit strange and i should better take those signs into consideration because one last month is over. I could be in labor anytime soon.

The boys and i went to a restaurant as we were celebrating their success in making god knows what which has lead to whatever in their companies.

When we were done eating were left the restaurant and appreciated the scenario of the lively city before our eyes... well until.

I felt somewhat....Wet!

"Ummm guys,"i said lowly and all their heads snapped towards me as they sniffed the air.

"My water broke!,"i exclaimed.

Alarmed they were very funny to look at.

Greg lifted me up bridal style Wayn ran to the car and opened the passenger seat door and slightly bent the seat for more comfort and held the door open as Greg placed me in there.

Remy taken aback couldn't even start the engine at first because he was nervous.
Greg and Wayn got in the back seat and they other went to the other cars.

When we reached the hospital, i was the one nervous and started crying.
I was immediately send to the operation room but the doctor said that i needed to wait for the contraction first so as a result i was put in a waiting room where a nurse regularly came to check on me as my mates were trying to comfort me.

"She is in pain, what should we do?,"Ian asked the nurse.

"Honey if you rated the pain to 10 what will it be?,"she asked.

"11,"i gasp as another contraction hits me.

"Good,"she said.

Good?! I'm literally dieing here!

"Now you need to make movement so as for the delivery to go smoothly without complication,"she told me.

"I can't,"my face was red of fatigue and pain.

"Yes you can, here,"she showed me a one of those large beach balls but this one must be of a latex or something resistant cause she clearly wants me to sit on it.

"I'll be back to check on you later okay,"she told me softly with a smile.

"Make sure she moves, it's crucial for both the mother and the babies survival,"she told my mates before leaving.

I'm the one suffering and she is the one being dramatic.

"Okay cutie pie you need to stand up okay,"Wayn said kissing my forehead.

I shake my head no. I really can't.

"Yes you can, now we'll help you okay,"Ian said.

I whimpered at the pain i was enduring as i stand up. After the third step i was drained.

"Okay okay sit on the ball okay really slowly,"Jake intervened.

Roman held the ball in place to prevent any consequent accident, Jake helped me sit on the ball while Wayn had my hands in his.

I cautiously moved from right to left, forward and backward.

"Is it better?,"Jin spoke for the first time.

"I am going to kill you all after this,"i stated and they chuckled.

"As you which,"Tylar who spoke for the first time in long pleased my being.

I breathe in and out, in and out, in and out.

Wayn made sure i was constantly moving.

Minutes later i was brought back to the operation room and the doctor was quite please with what he saw down there.

"Okay, on the count of three after every contraction you push with all your strength okay,"he told me.

We didnt have to wait long.
1
2
3

I pushed like he said.

This method was used at least 15 times again and they were still not here.
My mates present growled every now and then cause the doctor was a man.

I screamed as another contraction hits me.

"Push Brook push,"with the last bit of strength i had i pushed and Emilia was welcome into the world.

I heard the guys gasp.

"Omg she is so cute!,"Jin squealed.

I was happy but this labor thing was far from done yet.

Dalilah is coming!!!