Jakelia

Chapter 36

Jin POV

I screamed tears rolling down my cheeks. I did not care how pathetic i look.

Why?
WHY?!!!!

"It's okay honey,"Moly comforted me weeping the tears away.

It's all her fault.
"I will never forget you for this,"i hissed.

"We'll see,"she snapped.

They free the corpse of my dead mate from the chains and let they body on full display.

Even though she was gone she us still as pretty and will always be.

"Now shall i take care of the kids,"Moly smiles.

"Don't even dare!,"i growled.

"But i'll give you plenty other, those are illegitimates,"she stated.

"But if you insist, i shall use another method,"She added clapping her hands.

Soon the kids were brought in this horrible place.

"Dads why are yo..."Lena was cut of my Moly.

She started crying.

"Oh my kids, i've finally found you,"Moly rushed over to them and hug the triplets while the twins were in the hold of two guards.

What in hell is that psycho doing?

"Get away from them!,"Roman grunted.

"My beautiful kids you were taken from me when you were this small,"she pointed at the twins.

"What?,"Dalilah shutters.

"That's not true!,"Tylar roared.

"It is!,"she snarled.

"She is lieing girls and you know it,"Jake claimed looking at our daughters.

"Yeah i know and besides it's obvious, if she really was telling the truth then she should have known our names, accurate age and more,"Emilia exclaimed annoyed.
Moly was taken aback.
She is the exact portrait of her mom. So intelligent and careless.

"I am your mother, i swear,"Moly tried to convinced them.

"Did you tug us to sleep when we were still with you,"Lena asked.

"Yes and also change those nasty little deeper of yours,"Moly pinched her nose.

"Then you should know how old we are,"Emilia interfered.

"You are 5 years old,"Moly told her. But that's only a successful guess.

Jake POV

Good those endless practice with Emilia is paying.

We are very competitive and she has Roman's temper and Sebastian's habit of staying away from the others and eventually Wayn's straight forwardness

Lena is more like Greg and Jin and Tylar, really innocent ignorant of the dangers while Delilah was a mixture of Remy, Jin and...well a moderation of all of us.

Moly tried to trick them but Emilia's questions are also making the her sisters to doubt.

"Where is our birth mark then,"Emilia crossed her arms over her small cute frame.

Lena being her playful self pointed at her belly.

"On your tummy of course,"Moly replied taking note of Lena.

"WRONG!,"Emilia pointed an accusing finger at her.

"I mean it was so long since i last saw you, mommy is getting old,"Moly tried an escape goat.

"But can you confirm we do have a birth mark,"Emilia raise her eyebrow.

"Of course,"Moly instantaneously replied.

Emilia made grabby arms to my surprise. Did she fall for it but wait the triplets doesn't have any birthmar....

I was brought back to reality when my little daughter spoke again.

"Well am happy to announce that you are Not my mother,"She giggled.

What a good girl. I'm so proud. If only Brook could see this.

Then i heard a painful slap and before i even realise it Emilia was on the floor holding her red cheek sobbing.

"I AM YOUR MOTHER DON'T DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS,"Moly scolded.

"She is just a kid and besides she IS right,"i barked.

"I hate you!,"Emilia cried harder while her sisters looked scared.

Moly was going for another slap towards Emilia.
I.... we tried to break free again with all our might to make it up to Brook and not fail to protect our children as well when suddenly...