POVs pt 1

Chapter 9

Greg POV

I am so happy to finally have found her.
She is here with me, with us.
I never had even the slightest bit liked Moly.
She was always a burden.
Always pissing me off.

I only slept with her either when i was drunk or only to shut her mouth and this is the same for all of my cousins.

I couldn't stand that slut disrespecting my Brook.

She needs to learn to back down when it's needed.

Jake POV

She is very intelligent and thoughtful.
She is the reason why i have a goal in life.

I love her and i am happy to know that she is intellectually very strong thus she can challenge me like non other can.

I never intended to betray her like this by sleeping with Moly, it is just that i thought that i would never me able to meet my mate, Brook.

Brook is my everything.
It was quite awkward at first when the others and i were informed about the fact that we would have to share a mate but then everything changed.

We are not gay but still love each other. The bond that relates us to Brook is the thing that keeps our harmony.

Her words are explicit but very meaningful.
The warmth of her scent intoxicate my soul.

Brook is my life and i will make sure to show her how important she is everyday of our life.

Remy POV

She is feisty and i like it.

Brook may be 14 but she intensify my lust for her.
I want her. I want to complete the mating process.
I want to see her happy and if the moon goddess blesses us, i want to see her full, walking around with a huge belly.

Thank god that the guys are here to stop me cause i can't control my wolf to such extant that i can barely handle my temper.

But recently, with Brook by our side, i am more soothe.

Her marvelous hypnotising scent drive my wolf crazy.

I'm going to burst and the others are not far behind.

Jin POV

I am the youngest among all 9 of my cousins thus the more playful.
I still have this teenage energy within me and with 14 year old Brook here...
I can relate to her. We can push her. She is a girl with conviction. She can't be fooled.

She is the one that lits up the fire in me.

I love her to death.
I love her smile, even when she is angry she is sexy as hell.
Her smart ass figure.

How can someone possibly resist her.
Being 21 is not that simple though in terms of abstinence, if you know what i mean that's where Moly appears... argh shame on me.

I can't wait any longer though but for her an eternity will be worth the wait.

Sebastian POV

The very fact of Moly disrespectful behaviour towards my mate engages me.
I want so badly to snap her head off just for that.

Thank god that she is bane from here.

I wouldn't have stand her any longer.
We may seem cold hearted, ruthless and immoral to have gone to such extent but believe me, if really knew her.

She is practically a psychopath.
When we left her, she went in a trance mode always making her way in our lives.
It was of trivial importance before but now that Brook is here we can't afford to let that bitch hurt her.
Brook is the prettiest thing i have laid my eyes on.
I will devote my life to her.

The thing is that Brook is quite difficult to deal with.
Not because she doesn't want to but because of her ego.

She can't be blame cause living with two older brothers...

Oh yeah the brothers!!! God damn it. They will surely interfere between us and our mate.
Fuck it.

Ian POV

I wish that i could go back in time.
I wish to never ever have met her gaze.
She will most certainly try to cause harm to my mate.

I don't feel sorry for her, i feel pity.
A slut is usually not a bad person but one who needs attention.

Moly i wish that you could understand how painful it is to treat someone like we did but you asked for it.

Moly was not a threat to her but we don't want to try the devil.

Brook is human and Moly's punishment is only fair play not to forget that she is a she wolf.

Brook is the one who was destine to be our mate by the moon goddess herself and may i say how glad i am of her choice.
I couldn't have wished any better.

I hope that she loves us this much too.. what i'm i saying, of course she does. The way she looks at her says it all