No freaking way!!! Hybrids

Chapter 11

"The more you resists, the more we'll persists,"Tylar informed smirking.

Then Sebastian tilt my head to the side and kissed me.

When he broke the kiss, which i eventually did not respond to, i immediately 'jumped' away from his lap surprising everyone.

"This is a form of abuse, you can go to jail because of that,"i resorted.

They all stood up smirking at me.

Oh no they surely don't give a damn about what i just said... do they?
I gulp.

"My brothers are gonna kill you if.."i was cut off by Roman.

"If what?,"he teased.

"If we kiss you,"Jin started.

"If we love you,"Nate added.

"If we make love to you," Remy said making me gulp once again.

"Or simply if we take what's ours," Jake says and they all suddenly charged at me.

I mean not literally like in football but still...

I screamed and make a run for it.

I reached the bedroom and locked the door.

Growling, they demanded of me to open it.

"I won't,"i snapped.

"Brook! if you don't open that door, i will break it,"Wayn warned.

He won't. I will not fall for it.

That's when the door was shuttered into pieces.

Wide eyes, jaws dropped, i was now faced to my mates, all 10 of them with stern looks on their faces.

I turn around to run and go hide in the bathroom or closet but someone grabbed a hold of me.

I was then thrown on the bed.

"Wait!,"i demanded of them.

"We can't,"Ian said approaching the bed with a deeper voice than usual like the others.

They switch from lust, cold to gentle and serious.

"Why?, how? i don't understand, are you guys bipolar?,"i questioned.

They chuckled at my comment.

"We need to talk,"Wayn stated serious.

They all sat on the bed looking at me cautiously.

I took a nearby pillow and hug it tightly.

"We haven't told you the entire truth about our true identities,"Greg admitted.

I took a deep breathe.

Nothing can shock me right now cause i don't think the thing they need to tell me can shock me as much as when they told me they were werewolves.

"We are actually... hybrids,"Ian stated.

"You are what!!!,"i said shocked.

"We have, vampire, werewolf, witch, demons and dragons genes or blood if you prefer, flowing in our veins,"Remy informed.

Okay in the end i guess that almost gave me a heart attack.

"Don't play with me, will you,"i warned angrily.

"Love we are not, this is serious,"Tylar claimed.

"Okay lets say that that's just a simple detail, that does not explain your attitude,"i remarked.

"This is the point, this is why we need to talk,"Nate stated looking at me sincerely.

"Then spit it out,"i coldly expressed myself.

"Well you probably heard that for a simple werewolf, the need to mate immediately is urging, so can you imagine how hard it is for us,"Sebastian explained.

"When you mean mate.."i was cut off by Roman.

"You know... claiming you as ours,"He informed scratching the back of his neck.

"Then how does it work?,"i questioned.

"We'll first start with the mark,"Remy claimed.

"Wohh what mark,"i asked worriedly.

"We'll explain tomorrow and you'll be marked tomorrow as well,"Roman announce as if it's nothing much to bother about.

"If i don't want to,"i rebuke.

"You are in no place to argue young lady,"Remy scolded.

"Are you serious!!!,"and as if it was a true question they replied with nods.

Defeated i knew that i was bound.

"Is it going to hurt?,"i asked on the verge of crying.

Greg came to me, took the pillow away and hugged me pushing me backwards to make me lay down on the bed.

"We'll do our best to guard you from harms way,"he reassured but still that does not answer my question.

I'm scared.
I hope that i'm just exaggerating.

Oddly after some times i zoomed out and drift off to sleep.