Streghthening

Chapter 28

He approached me and with a fraction of seconds he was dangerously close to me.
He grip on the towel and pulls on it.

"What are you doing?,"i asked.

"What i should have done months ago,"he licked his lips and soon i found myself on the bed naked under his body.

"I'm pregnant Remy,"i remarked.

"I know and it has been proven that sex during pregnancy strengthen the babies and reassure them that they are safe,"he said lifting his shirt off and unzipping his pant after removing the buckle.

"Let me guess, you learned this from....you,"i said and he nodded with a simper smirk.

In a fraction of second he was completely naked. From head to toe.

"Remy this i....,"i was cut off in mid sentence as he hungrily crashed his lips on mine.

Gasping he took the opportunity to get access in my mouth.

Battling for dominance, he won without much effort.

He pull away grinning and trailed kisses all the way down my neck knowing that that was one of my weakness.

He growled in satisfaction has i moaned in delight.

Just like this we ended up having sexual intercourse with i being pregnant and as if it was a green light for then to go for it all of my mates seems to also want to 'strengthen' the babies since then.

.....
One more month to go and they will be here.
I can barely get up by myself and cannot bend or run with my swollen feet and sore legs and the throbbing pain in the back. I almost miss my periods. No i'm kidding, everything but that.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?,"Greg asked curious as he set his brief case down and come cuddle with me on the couch.

"I'm trying to hide the ice cream from Jake or he will throw them away,"i admitted as i remove the bowl of ice cream from under the pillow i was lightly leaning on so as not to get soup instead of hard cold ice cream.

That made Greg chuckle.

"Well you better hide that fast cause i can hear him pulling up outside,"he informed.

I grimaced as my head hurt because i swallowed too fast the snack.
My face grew pale as i was able to hear his foot steps.
If he sees me, i will be dead for good.

Thus then Greg got up and took the bowl from me getting away just in time before Jake made his presence known.

"Hey cuty pie, what are you doing?,"he asked suspicious.

"I'm drooling over Damon Salvatore look,"i pointed at the TV.
The dude is sure as hell a greek god sculpture bloody vampire.
I absolutely love Vampire Diaries and the boys as well. I don't really like the actresses but the dude...that's another story.

I was snapped out of my thought when i heard a vicious growl.

Looking at Jake he had the remote in hands and turn off the TV.

"Hey!,"i snapped.
"He was stripping!,"It was my turn to growl.

"I come from work and what i see! My mate checking out some porn star,"Jake interjected.

"One i wasn't checking out but drooling that's different, two He is not a porn star and three i made your favorite dish so dinner is ready,"i barked.

Oh yeah did i forget to mention that they work. Well guys they work.

They work as CEOs in different companies which are associates. A family business that was pass down to them i was informed.
I'm never alone though when 5 or 8 of them goes to work the others stays with me and currently before Greg and Jake's arrival, i was babysittered by Nate and Sebastian who work then works from home via their laptops.

"NATE SEBASTIAN!,"Jake roared.

"What are you doing they are working be quiet,"i mumbled annoyed.

Soon enough the two came into view.
"What?,"Sebastian questioned.
"Is something wrong?,"Nate asked.
"Are you alright,"Sebastian added as he lean his head down to my face close enough to make me blush and him smirk.

"No nothing is alright,"Jake claimed angry.

"Do you know what she was doing?,"he continued and i rolled my eyes.
That's jist a movie with hot guys in bonus nothing else for god's sake!
Bit they didn't pay attention to me mostly because they already swore to never use their power on me so they technically can't hear my thought anymore.

"Actually i thought she was taking a nap like Sebastian suggested her,"Nate claimed.

And Sebastian nodded agreeing.

Jake told them the dramatic story and now they also were not pleased and gave me The look.

WHAT!!?