Shimura

Chapter 3

"Hi love, my name is Jin,"he introduced.

I didn't protest his actions and lean on him. I somehow felt comfortable the others tensed.

"So how many letters are there in your first name,"asked Tylar.

I was going to answer when Jin beat me to it.

"How boring, i have a better method for her to say her name and other information,"said Jin smirking.

They all looked at him curiously.
Then he attacked me with tickles.
I laugh so hard and literally cried out of breath.
"Ahhh stop, stop please,"i pleaded.
"Not until you promise to answer to our every questions,"Jin stated.

"Okay i promise, i promise i swear,"i said in between my laugh.

The others just titter at the scene.

Jin stopped and i was out breathing heavily.

"Now what's your name,"asked Jin sitting next to me and i was laying on the couch.
"Brook,"i simply said.

"Full name,"Jin corrected already curling his fingers to attack me with tickles again if i did not cooperate.

"Mary Tiara Brook Slay, "i replied rapidly.

"Age, date of birth, and do you have any qualifications cause you seem quite confident for a little girl,"asked Jake.

Qualifications really, he is straight forward though.

"14, 3 November 5003 and i have 3 certificates in computing, 2 awards in good management of science, 5 best student price for my excelling results and i master many foreign languages such as French, Spanish, Espanol, Chinese, Old english, Indian, Korean and many versions of Creole,"i finished.

"How can a 14 year old teenager be this much qualified,"asked Tylar surprise.

"I was born in a country where education is of high level. Only to be able to enter a pri-primary school or kindergarten aw you call it here, the child is expected to already master at least three different languages. Other the years the child will learn other languages which are on the syllabus of the school,"i replied.

"And how dare children around here complain about going to school, your schools are real living hell,"Nate commented.

"An obligatory living hell,"i corrected.

"Do you have a boyfriend,"asked Greg.
"No i never had one,"i admitted.

"So you are saying that you are a virgin,"asked Sebastian.

"I never said that,"i replied smirking.
"Who was it,"they suddenly demanded in union really pissed.

"Whoa, calm down, i am a virgin, i just said that i never said that i was one when Greg asked if i had a boyfriend and when Sebastian concluded i was one,"i said lifting my hands in surrender while enjoying my little trick that has successfully worked.

They nodded and sat back on the couch but this time they were next to me.

Then a phone rang. Everyone's head snapped towards me.
Grey removed a phone from his pocket and it was mine.

"What are you going to do?,"i asked amused.
"If you don't answer they are going to track me down,"i added.

Greg replied the call and put it on loud speaker.

O: Hello!, Brook where are you?
B: Hey, bro what's up.
O: Don't bro me!!!, where are you, let me tell you that you are in deep trouble little girl.
B: First of all i don't know where i am, secondly you don't have the guts to punish me and in addition i haven't done anything ,you frick.
O: Where are you?!
B: I don't know!!!

Then Greg ended the call and broke the phone.

I didn't bother cause i had five more phones but they were at home.
I just gave him a look of indifference.
"So why am i here,"i asked.
"Because we need you,"they replied in union.
"For what,"i asked curious.
"For our happiness and yours,"they replied.
"What do you mean?,"i asked confused.
"Oh let me guess, you are werewolf and i am your mate,"i mocked.

They looked at me shocked.
"Just kidding i have read a lot of books about those things on wattpad and i thought that was kind of cute but that doesn't exists anyways,"i said.

"You do find those things cute,"asked Wayn cautiously.

"Yeah,"i replied.

"Well we are werewolf and cousins you are our mate and we love you,"Roman seriously announced.

I look at him and burst out laughing.

"You know that saying such a thing won't make me love you more,"i replied still laughing.

"So you are saying that you love us,"said Tylar.
"That's not what i meant to say,"i replied blushing.

"One last question, how did you jump out of the window, climbed up and down a tree so easily earlier,"asked Remy.

"Actually the country where i was born is in fact an island but it's level of development was considered to be one of a country and as expected an island is surrounded by nature, it's quite fun to try to climbed on the trees as a child so that's how i've got practice, that's until we moved here with my brothers, when my parents died in a road accident,"i admitted.

"Whats your family name?,"i asked curious changing the subject.

"Shimura,"they all said in unison.

Where the hell does that come from?!
Japan?