Sleeping Beauty

Chapter 20

The next day i woke up and thankfully the ropes and tape were gone.
They probably removed them when i fell asleep.

My arm muscles are sore and my wrists are a little bit swollen though including the fact that my lips are horribly dry.
That clearly means that i have been tied up a long time before i was finally set free.

When i look around me i understood that i was alone.

I went in the bathroom did my stuff and got out in no time.
That because i did not put any makeup or did my hair.
I like my hair being messy, its hot. I'm not bragging or anything but my hair is so perfect. I don't usually have to brush my hair or anything.

I went downstairs and found that no one was here... weird... until i found a note on the fridge saying
'We will be back soon wait for us for breakfast'

It's 8:30 so how about i make a very special breakfast for them O:-).

I went upstairs and took some (a lot) of sleeping pills and got back down to the kitchen. I saw that my car keys were on the on the kitchen counter.
I was about to grab and put them in my pocket but giving in a second thought... it's best to let it here or they'll see right through me.

I crushed the pills which ended up becoming a white powder.

Making the pancake mixture i seasoned the substance with a little bit of sugar and my special ingredient the sleeping beauty powder.

When the pancakes were done i placed them on the plates.

Then i went to the fridge and got the 3 orange juice jars and placed them on the dining table after adding the rest of my sleeping beauty in each of them.

The pancakes set on the table i weep the kitchen counter clean meticulously to erase any trace of my crime.
Just when i was done washing my hands they were back.

"Morning cutie,"they said in union.

"Wow whats this!?,"Remy exclaimed rubbing his hands 'drooling'.

While they all sat down around the table i explained.

"Well as i was still very mad at you i ignore the note on the fridge and ate my breakfast without waiting for you but then felt... just a little bit guilty then to make it back to you i made these,"i stated smiling.

"You should thank the lord that I'm not a revengeful person or you'll have been starving by now,"i commented crossing my arms over my chest.

As i didn't actually ate i got myself some chocolate cereals fighting myself not to think of anything suspicious because they freaking read in minds.

"If you already ate why are you eating cereals,"Jake remarked.

Shit

"I like them and i'm still hungry, and that's the perfect snack don't you think so,"i claimed convincingly.

They all ate till nothing was left...to my satisfaction. I was done too.

We went in the living room and Jin suddenly needed to go fetch something upstairs.
After 15 minutes he was still missing.

1 down 9 more to go.

When i look to my left Tylar, Ian, Nate and Greg were out.
Looking at my right Sebastian and Roman were fighting to keep their eyes open while Wayn and Jake were unconscious.

They are all... wait, there's one missing.
Remy! Where is he?!

Getting up i turned on my heels and almost fell face first to the floor.

There he was laying dead on the floor.
Checking on Sebastian and Roman i signed to myself as they were finally asleep.

I'm so evil... yahaha..

I walk happily to the counter took my keys and directed myself outside the house to the garage.

Here was my baby boy!

Alexus!