The prophesy part 3

Chapter 35

Wayn POV

Brook i'm sorry.
All this is our fault but all you do is endure not blaming us.

What kind of crap Hybrids are we?, not even being able to fight endorphin.

She was ties to this torture table and purposely placed in front of us.

"Moly what are you going to do?,"i growled.

"Haven't you done enough!,"Jin barked.
"Let her go,"Roman ordered.

"You new from the beginning that we would never live a happily ever after life together, we told you that we didn't want any affectionate relationship from the start and you agreed...you almost begged for it to be like that anyways,"Remy remarked.

"You are only doing this because your ego was hurt not because you love us,"i told her.

"SHUT UP!,"she rebuke menacing Brook with a scalpel.

"Now lets get to the funny part,"she giggled.

She took a towel and placed it over Brook's face and grin at us as she had a jar of water in hand.

Oh no!

"Moly wait"i was not able to finished as she already started to pour the liquid on the towel on Brooks face.

My mate was suffocating and struggled but ended up unconscious.

"This is not you Moly! Stop,"Ian roared.
"Torture us why her?,"Greg pointed out anxious.

"I already am, if you could look at your face,"she laughed.

"MOLY WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR GODS SAKE,"Nate barked.

"I want you... of course,"she innocently looked at us.

Suddenly Brook was back. Taking deep breathes her chest was uncontrollably rising up and down trying to regain the oxygen that was taken from her.

Moly glares at her and placed the towel over Brooks head and poured the water again.

This process went on again and again for the last couples of hours.

Continuously trying to break free from the chain, Jake was able to get free but was soon tacked to the ground by the guard....Vampires!

As the endorphin was not completely dissipated from our system, Jake was chain back to the wall in no time.

"I guess it's time to give you your treatments again,"Moly said sternly.

The guards came towards us still slightly bowing before us as they new we were their superior as hybrids buy still obeyed the wicked witch.

We were injected with a good dose of endorphin again and i started to feel even more useless and vulnerable.

Jin being the youngest pass out and ian was not far behind.
Nate struggled while the rest of were managing to fight back.

Brook POV

She placed a towel over my face and poured water over me. I could not breath. It was as if i was drowning.

The lack of oxygen in my brain led me to lose conscience.
When i opened my eyes again, i gasp loudly and instinctively take in the much require air but soon to my misery this was not over.

She did this over and over again as if wanting me to beg to be killed.

She made me black out and revived me continuously watching as i could no more take it. She knew i would most probably die if she did it again.

Happy she throws the towel and jar away.

"How about we do some acupuncture huh,"she brushed some hair which was falling on my face behind my ears.

She took 5 acupuncture pins out of no where and retrieve to my ankles.

Soon i felt a sharp pain on the left ankles, then the right.

I screamed in agony as the sharp object pierced my skin until it reaches the bones.

Then it was my palms.

She made sure that the pins had impaled my hands.

With the last pin she look at me smiling.

"Good bye Brook,"she said.

My mates started screaming but i could not really tell who said what.
It was the last words i heard as Moly planted the last pin in my throat.

At first i could not breathe. I panted.
With the last thoughts of my kids and mate...then nothing.

Nate POV

I can believe she did this.

We called for Brook several time to no avail.

Her lifeless body was displayed on this table.

I hate Moly, i will take revenge.

"Well well i didn't thought that this would be so rapid,"Moly clapped her hand.

Jin regain conciscience and took in the information.

"What is this?, what happened?! BROOK!!!, Brook wake up please BROOK!,"Jin screamed realising the heartbreaking fact.

"She is dead honey, she is gone but i am here, look what a pity, such a weak little human,"Moly looked at Brook with disgust.

Brook no. We had to live the happily ever after. Have many more babies.
Brook you had to have the talk with the kids one day we are too stupid for that.
What will we do without you.
Brook why did you leave us.
What are we going to say to the children.

Brook come back.... i'm sorry.

You have been the one and only of our hearts.
You have been the most beautiful woman that i ever came across.

You were....is....and will always be my only love the reason as to why i keep breathing.

We will take care of the kids and promise to never forget you.

Tears gathered in my eyes.