Chapter Two

The rest of the day was me trying to get away from a certain Agreste. He kept asking me questions, I guess he really was trying to get to know me. It was weird though. No boy with looks like him would ever ask a girl like me that. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he is kinda hot. I mean Alya would just fangirl over some of his modeling pictures.

But I would imagine him with someone like Chloe. Chloe ever since we were just beginning in high school was crowned 'Queen Bee' or whatever. All cause her dad was mayor. How he was given the position? No one knows, he's a foolish man with no intrest other than his 'Precious Daughter', precious daughter my a.

He has got probably tons of girls that he could hang with or do whatever he wants with at anytime but he just had to choose me. It's annoying. This time I ran out of the school at the last bell giving me time so he wont be able to find me. He has been in every one of my classes except period sixth. Sixth is now my favorite period.

I bolted around the corner catching a glance behind me and kept going seeing he wasn't there. I then ran into a brick wall and fell back onto my butt, groaning. Turns out the brick wall was human. I blinked my eyes open and stared up at the figure to see the peircing green eyes staring right back down at me. "Well I didn't know you were falling for me yet" He sneered and my eyes narrowed at him.

"Haha where did you get your pickup lines from?"

"That's my secret" I rolled my eyes and he bent down helping me pick up my books. Then the clicking of heels. I groaned looking up to see Chloe.

"Adrikins! What are you doing?!" She immediately latched onto him like a leech she is. This made him drop my books having to stand up. "She's just a bakers daughter, you should be with someone of more...of your level"

"Chloe if I wanted to stoup so low I would go date a trash can" by now a crowd had gathered around and people snickered.

"My daddy is mayor, I'll have you know-"

"My dad is a multi millionaire. I'll have you know I can easily have your father out of his position just like that" he snapped his finger and ooos were heard.

She seemed flustered. "Y-you can't do that you ca-"

"I'm one of the tourist attractions other than the Eiffel Tower that bring people to this lazy town. So if you want food on your plate and your designer clothes in tact best back away" I gasped and her face was red as a beet. Then silence. He stared at her face for a response and grunted. "Thought so" he bent back down making her unlatch from his arm and helped me get my book.

He gave a hand helping me up and pulled me close to him. "Cmon Bugaboo. I have to get you home" I blushed a shade of red and we walked away. People murmured as we left.

We went out the school to see it was raining. Pouring. I let out a sigh and he leaned up against the wall. "First you didn't have to do that you know I could've handled her" I grumbled.

"Yeah okay let me know when you try, it will be funny" he chuckled a bit making me cross my arms in front of my chest. I then went in my pocket reaching for my phone. 3:30. Wait. 3:30!?

"Darn it!" He gave me a curious look.

"I think the correct term for a normal teen would be damn it" I shook my head.

"I'm supposed to be at home in 10 minutes and there is no way I'm gonna get there in this rain" I sighed again and he pushed himself off the wall and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Stay close then" he then pulled away taking off his jacket and a black limo had pulled up.

"What are you doing?" He then tugged at my waist making me hug him. He chuckled and we both ran through the rain under his jacket and too the car.

~
Third person view

"Chloe! You must be calm, the cat is very talented in his job he-"

"I want him to come now daddy! Where is that stupid cat!" Chloe Bourgeois had screamed out, stomping her heel into the ground. Then from the other side of the room near the window a voice.

"I wouldn't call me stupid Bourgeois" the cat. He slipped in through the window and jumped over to where the mayor and his daughter stood.

"Finally. Where have you been?!" She had demanded.

The cat simply shrugged. "Gathering info" she crossed her arm and pursed her lips.

"I want her dead by tomorrow!" Chat noir gave her a confused look as her father gave her a look of horror.

"But C-Chloe! You can't do that! T-the cha-"

"Chat noir is under my command daddy and he listens to me. I want her dead tonight now. I don't want to see her in school. I don't want to see her at the bakery. I want to see her blood painted on it's walls. She is ruining me! She took my boyfriend away from me and she's gonna take my friends too"

Chat noir's tail curled as his ears flicked in annoyance. "Fine. Consider it done Bourgeois" she put her hands on her hips as the cat slipped out of the room and out the window.

A/N
So like. I was writing this and it deleted half my chapter so I had to do it again. Sorry if there was any confusion.
K
Bye