Chapter Ten

"What the hell do you mean Papz are outside?" Right now we were sitting in the cafeteria. I was munching on a salad while he had a sandwich. Lila had some business to take care of so it was only us two. He was talking on the phone.

"Alright alright. Tell someone to get inside the cafeteria and pick up the bags....yes normal spot....I'm getting there through my other way... okay...okay...mhm" I sat quietly, taking quiet bites. "Yeah okay that was over a few months ago. Ta ta" he hanged up groaning and took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Who was that?" He looked at me, his annoyed and drained face still there.

"Lila. She was on her way to her 'thing' and somehow, news got out that I was here with a girl, so" I nodded taking another bite of my salad. It was quiet between us for a bit.

"How are we gonna get out of here?" He looked up mid bite and smirked swallowing the piece in his mouth.

"My way" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Your way? What way is that?"

"My way" I crossed my arms leaning back in my chair.

"You already said that" he got up and then stood next to me, holding out a hand.

"Come on I'll show you" I sent him a side smirk and then put my hand in his. He grabbed a black duffel bag, walking towards a store. "And stay here" my eyebrows knitted together. He ran into the store and I waited. What is he doing? I shrugged turning my back for one second and then felt my self being grabbed and hoisted into the air. I screamed as I burst through the skyline and were skimming rooftops.

I looked down at the black gloved hand and I screamed. "Adrien you are so fucking dead when we are on the ground!!" I heard him laugh as we kept jumping and then he stopped on a roof. He let go of me and I turned to him my arms folded.

"Bad cat! Your a very very bad cat!" I flicked his forehead and he rubbed the spot.

"I'm not bad, I'm just very very very mischievous" I narrowed my eyes at him flicking him again. "Ow! Don't do that!"

"And why not?"

"Cause you don't flick an Miraculous who's next in line for big boss" I stopped.

"Fine you got me there 'Gang Member'" I turnt my back to him starting to walk away.

"And where do you think your going Miss?"

I kept walking. "Duh away from you cause Gang Members are bad news" within a second he catapulted himself over to in front of me with a grin on his face.

"Oh you got me there" my eyes widen and cheeks turned red noticing how close he was too me.  He was inches close to me. I heard something buzzing and he groaned. He stood up on the ledge reaching into his waist belt. He took out a device, staring at it and putting it to his ear.

"Hello?" It was a phone. I sat down on the legs he stood on, staring down at the city. "Y-Yes. Yes she's dead why?" His attention went to me while still on the phone and my eyes widen at his response. Who is he talking to wondering about me?

"What do you mean someone caught me? I'm in Italy right now...no!" I bit my lip.

"No! Marinette is dead. I'm helping Volpina with a double target...I know looks a lot like my last target but hey happens sometimes, you saw wrong" the person on the other line then started talking and Chat sat down next to me, a leg swinging off the ledge.

"Yes...yes I get it! Bye" he hanged up and groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"W-Who was that?" He lazily looked at me.

"I have got to get back home. That was father" he stood up taking his metal staff out, clicking it against the concrete. He held out his hand.

"Come on let's go" I lightly grabbed his hand and we were zooming through the streets of Italy.

~
We got back to the house and we were both quiet. I changed into my pajamas which was a sports bra and some comfy yoga pants. Hey it was really comfy. Adrien was sitting on the couch talking to Lila, they seemed to be in some sort of argument.

I waited by the stairs, then saw Lila stomp out of the living room angrily. I flinched at her actions and eased my way over to where he was. "A-Adrien?" He was standing up at this point, his tense face easing at the sight of me. He motioned for me to come over and he sat down. I sat down right next to him.

"Sorry about that. She was giving me shit about having to babysit you" I nodded and he grabbed the tv remote turning it on. He flipped through the Channels and found something in English. It was an older movie, The Big Fat Greek Wedding. He looked at me and I shrugged. He decided to leave it on. After a few minutes it went to commercial.

"I should be back Saturday morning or Friday night. I'll get here soon as possible, don't do anything stupid okay?" I nodded, yawning. I felt myself leaning against his shoulder, his arm wrapping around me and I fell asleep.

A bit short and not much going on but it's gonna get better!!

Question to think about: Don't you think Adrien and Mari moments are cute?

Anyways bye

-Maddy