Chapter Twenty-Eight

*Warning some stuff not made for the kiddies*

"Mari...Marinette.." someone was softly nudging me awake, singing my name. I groaned my eyes blinking open. I glanced at the clock.

"Adrien it's too early"

"No it's not..it's eleven o'clock. Get up sleepy" my eyes closed again as I tried to curl back up and sleep again. I heard him chuckle then felt his warm lips on my forehead. "Your so adorable, you know that?" I swatted him away,hiding my face in the blankets. He then laid on me, like literally plopped himself down.

"No! Your to big! Get off!"

"C'est ce qu'elle a dit" he whispered, smirking. I gasped, struggling to get out of his grip.

"Your a dirty cat!" He chuckled again.

"You like it" Idea. I hummed my hands finding his hair. "Wait what are you..d-doing?" His eyes  begin to droop his hold on me loosening.

"I'm petting you, your ears should be right.... here" his mouth opened to say something but that turned into a purr. He went limp, laying across my stomach. I flipped over him my legs on either side of him. He got up on his elbows in a daze really. His eyes lazily raking over my body. 

"Chaton is there something you want?"

"You" he growled lowly, his pupils getting bigger.  I hummed again, adjusting my sitting position on him. He grunted, sitting up on his elbows more.

"You know what I want?" I came closer to his ear. He tensed up. "To use the bathroom" I then got up walking to the bathroom.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" I began to run as he chased after me. He got to the door first, blocking me from getting in. "That wasn't nice what you did to me, was it?"

"No. Now get out of my way before I pee on myself" I whined while he smirked.

*                   

"I hate when people tease me. I rather take action" my mouth gaped open as he took a step foreword. His lips met mine, hungrily. My eyes had shut, feeling the full passion of the kiss. He then pulled away whispering into my ear. "Jump" and that I did as he caught me.

We flipped over, slamming me into the wall. His hand were roaming all over my thighs. I leaned against the wall,groaning as his lips met my neck again. He pulled back, I could still feel his hot breathe against my skin. "Never, Never cover these up again.." he ran his finger across my neck bringing it up to show me the makeup covering it.

He went back to what he was going, going to work on my neck again. "God princess you taste so good"  the pleasure was overwhelming. A slight groan came out of my mouth. His hands had found the hem of my shirt, hastily trying to get it off of me. He growled in annoyance, just ripping it off of me. I gasped and his lips had found mine again.

His fingers played around with the bra strap, slightly lifting it up and tracing over the bare skin.

I had snapped out of my daze. I had to get him to stop. I can't do this right now!

"..C-Chaton.." my hands retraced from his hair, pushing at his chest. "..put me-put me down" he growled, adjusting his hold on me and shutting me up by kissing me again. He was walking backwards and stopped. I felt myself be slammed back down onto the bed. He had loomed over me, his eyes of a predator. My eyes widen in fear, remembering this gaze of when he kidnapped me.

He attached at my mouth again, my eyes still wide open. His finger trailed down, grabbing the waist band to my shorts and underwear.

*

"N-No stop!" I went to push him off but his other hand had grabbed mine, holding them back. I struggled in his grip, thrashing around to stop this. "I said stop!" My hand slipped out of his hold as I had slapped him across the face. His hands came off of me and I got away from him. I grabbed the covers,covering my almost bare top half.

"Did you just fucking slap me?"

"I told you to stop! I don't want to do..this"

"Oh really now? You don't want to do this, that's not what you were saying on top of the prison no were you?" His eyes were in a fiery rage, my heart began to race, stricken by fear.

"I-I don't want to have Sex now! I-I"

"You what? God why are you so confusing. One minute it's fun to tease the next you don't want to do it. I don't know how much longer I can last Marinette"

"Well if you love me you will wait for when I'm ready to!"

His hands ran through his hair in frustration. "I need a smoke. Get some clothes on and get ready. You start training today"

He got off the bed, slamming the door on his way out.

A/N

I know don't hit me it was a filler chapter. Big plans don't worry! I'll make the next one extra long.

Love, Maddy G

Also leave some comments I always respond