Chapter Seven

He was back. I heard him entering the house, slamming the door. I looked down at my hands seeing them binded.

Didn't I get these off? I gasped as he entered the room.

"A-Adrien?" His eyes blinked a few times, as he took the bottle in his hand, pulling it up to his lips, taking a swig of its liquid.

He then looked at me and lazily smirked. "It's time little Bugaboo" he hiccuped and then walked over.

"No...no please let me go! Let me go I won't tell!" He undid the handcuffs and then held me by the bindings, dragging me out of the room.

"Stop please!" He led me to a room with a metal table. I gasped seeing the the dried blood on the floor and table. He threw me inside and locked the door behind him.

I tried getting away from him, only making him mad, grabbing my bindings, tying them to the table. He walked out of view and then cam back, twirling a knife in hand.

"This isn't gonna hurt a little. It's gonna hurt, really, really bad.." he brought his hand up and I squeezed my eyes shut as the knife made contact.

Before the knife made contact my eyes shot open. They met with the worried orbs of green. "Hey you were screaming. What's wrong?" I scooted back out of his grip, shaking my head and mumbling under my breathe. "Hey hey hey..shh it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you" he hesitantly put a hand out and caressed my cheek.

"What was the dream about?" I couldn't speak. I felt as if my throat had been closed. It felt dry. My mouth quivered a bit. He then pulled me into his chest, whispering calming words as he stroked my hair. "Whatever it was I'll keep the monsters away" I sniffled backing away.

"Y-you were my monster" silence. His look changed to hurt, as he pulled away.

"Why was I your monster?" I gulped backing away.

"Two days ago. You pulled me into the room, binding me to the bedpost and said in an hour your dead. The next day you held a gun against my forehead. You then stopped me from committing suicide. Why?"

He knitted his eyebrows together, he then ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "You have an effect on me. Its weird"

"If your a hitman. Who set you up to kill me?"

"Classified" he blinked and I narrowed my eyes.

"Why?"

"Classified. I don't tell who my customers are"
He folded his arms across his bare chest and leaned back a bit.

"I'm gonna die anyways better tell me, it's my death wish" I shrugged.

"You won't be dying anytime. So I will not grant your wish until your lying on the floor bleeding out, as long as I live I won't let anything happen to you"

He started to get up and walked towards the door. My hand then went out grabbing his. I bit my lip as he looked back at me. "C-can you stay with me?" His face seemed to jumbled in emotions. "M-my parents let me sleep with them when I was younger and my nightmares went away" he looked back at the door and sighed.

"Okay kid, scoot over" he went to the door, closing it and made his way over. I scooted  over to the right as he pulled himself under the covers. His back was to me as he made himself comfy. Great. Now I'm in bed with the hitman himself. Again.

There is seriously something wrong with me.

~
Adrien

Warm. It was like a blanket was heated and draped over me. It was nice. I haven't slept like this in a while. I wonder why. I opened my eyes to see myself basically spooning the girl I kidnapped. 

I groaned and pushed a bit away. But it feels so right. I leaned back in to the touch adjusting myself.

What the hell am I doing? I just kidnapped her. Now I'm in the same proximity of her, at such a close space. My mind is playing tricks on me. I blinked my eyes a few times and then felt her starting to move. She turned over, her hands around my neck as she snuggled closer to me. She's so cute.

No stop! Stop, she's just another target, another thousand.

I heard her yawn as she stared to blink her eyes open. Her eyes stared up at me and blinked a few times. "Morning Bugaboo. Anymore nightmares?" She shook her head, no. It's either she didn't mind or didn't see the position we were in because she got up and stretched.

"Let me guess. Your not a talker in the morning?" She nodded, yes. I chuckled and she sent me a glare. "What I find that amusing" she stuck her tongue out at me and laid back down. I smirked as we both just stared at each other. She bit her lip.

"You just have to give me a few minutes for me to wake up" she whispered. I chuckled a bit.

"Are you awake then?"

"I don't want to be" she whined. Her face then sunk back into the pillow as she adjusted the covers on her.

"Come on. We have to go"

"Where are we going?" She tilted her head a bit.

"You are going to another station in Italy. You are going to be living under the care of another one of the gang members"

Her eyebrows knitted together. "Your not coming?"

"I'll be there in two days, I have to go to school and then I'll come back for the weekend. I can't cause suspicion"

"Then where are we going today?"

I smirked. "Shopping. You need clothes other than my boxers and shirt" her cheeks turned red and I got up.