Chapter Thirteen

Marinette

I woke up with a start. A loud clang sound and I jumped awake. Looking down I was binded by chains, attaching me to the wall. I looked around and my gaze had found that it seems I was in a basement. My breathe started to go quickly and I struggled, trying to get out of the chains.

I grunted in annoyance and kept tugging at the chains. I have to get out. I have to get out. I kept pulling and tugging and eventually I stopped out of breath. Then I heard something open. I stopped, eyes widening. He's here. I saw him come into view.

He was. Dirty. He wore a normal shirt and jeans. His hair was red, one side of it draping over one of his eyes. I tried to back away from him as he came closer and closer. He crouched down low in front of me. I got up on my legs and went to get away and he pulled at the chains, pulling me down with them.

"Where do you think your going Marinette?" I gasped and my expression turned sour as his face was near mine. I whimpered putting my head down and closing my eyes.

"Marinette" he sang. "Look up at me. I'm no threat to you my sweet" he picked up my head by my chin.

"P-please. Just let me go. I won't tell anyone. Please" I pleaded and I looked up at him, seeing him smirk.

"No can do. I've got a week to keep you. But. Let's do something that will speed up the process for you" he took me off the wall and dragged me behind him. I tried to fight back, pulling on the chain, only making his grip on it tighten and pull me harder. He dragged me to this room, it had a video camera put up on a stand, there was also a table with straps on it. Weapons and dried blood had filled the walls.

"No no no please! Please no!" I screamed and then un latched the chain from my hands. I backed up away from him best I could. He turned going towards the camera and I heard a click and a red light went on. He turned his attention back to me and walked over. Time to react Mari.

I swung my fist making contact with his face. He stumbled a bit as contact struck. He looked up at me and anger raged through his eyes. He grabbed me by my hair pulling me over to the table. He threw me down, then began strapping me to the table. I struggled but it was no use, he was way stronger than me.

I cried out and started to sob as he went out of view and then started talking again. "This is what happens-" I heard a clang and then the table was tilted upward so I  was facing the camera, still strapped down. "When you take away from a Akuma. Day one of Seven" I looked down at his hands and saw the man twirling a knife. I gasped and then he held the knife point to my neck.

"Now where to start?" The knife then slid it down. I cried out and then a sharp pain hit in my thigh. I screamed, feeling the crimson liquid come out. I groaned and then he took it out. I felt another sharp pain higher up, and I screamed.

The mysterious man continued, my screams filling the room until I eventually passed out.

~

Adrien

I continued watching. Each time he struck her, it turned into a new scream, louder each time. The tears running down her face were matching the patterns her blood painted on her legs. I gripped the table under neath me, feeling like my legs turned jelly. Someone had grabbed the phone from me and I put my head down, shaking.

"Adrien get a hold of yourself! We will find her and whoever that Bastard is! She will be fine" I shook my head and felt my eyes sting.

"G-get someone to track that! I want it done. Now!" I was already at our head quarters. Many of our gang stayed here and everyone was rushing to follow my orders.

"You need to calm down sir. We will find her" I lifted up my head to meet the other woman's face and then I gripped her by her neck, she started to scratch at my hands.

"If my father finds out. Each one of you. Is. dead. Got it?" She nodded. I let go of her puny body and she dropped to the floor. She gasped for air and the room around us grew quiet.

"There is nothing to see here! Get back to work!"

A/N
Omg...I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry!!! It's super short! *please don't kill me* my mother took my phone, for me it's spring break and I'm super busy. I'm also trying to work on my other book on my other account (@maddyrolls10179) and I'm working on a new cover for this one

Sooo...

Don't yell

I'm sorry

-Maddy