Chapter Twenty- Four

<!> Fluff or whatever you kids call it up ahead! Read with caution <!>

My eyes widen as I heard the voice. "Mari...your clothes are here but Adrien wants to talk to you when you can sweetie"

"Oh thanks Tikki" she closed the door behind her. I sighed turning the running water off. I wrapped myself in a towel, drying myself off. I then slipped on the big shirt. The shorts she gave me seemed to big so I just left them in the bathroom. I walked out pulling my hair into a messy bun. He's probably in his room. Cautiously I knocked on the door hearing silence. "Uh Adrien...you wanted to talk to me?"

I heard him grumble something and he took heavy steps to the door. He opened the door and his face softened instantly. His hair was messy, his eyes red. He blinked a few times.

"Adrien are you alright?" He breathed out and the smell hit me. Alcohol. "Have you been drinking?"

"M-maybe" he slurred. My eyes narrowed making my way into the room, pulling him inside. I made him sit at the foot of the bed, closing the door behind us. I glanced around at the bottles that were littered everywhere. How the hell he drink this fast? He just stared at me as I began to pick up the bottles.

"Adrien why are you drinking? I thought you were better than this!" He just stared. A board look on his face. I groaned in discuss throwing them away in the bin. I put my hands on my hips standing in front of him. He looked up at me and grinned taking his hands with mine.

"Dance with me..buggy" he got up starting to 'dance' with me. Basically swaying while he jumped around me.

"Adrien no. You need to sleep your drunk" I pushed him off onto the bed.

"Buggy. Sleep with me. I want to cuddle" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nope. You need to sleep with no distractions. We'll talk tomorrow" he frowned. "Here look ill even help you get ready for bed" he nodded. I sighed and went down to his shoes. I took them off as he stared off. Something was wrong but I will have to ask him in the morning. I glanced up to see him pull his shirt over his head. He got up, grabbing the hem of his pants. I looked away hearing him throw it on the floor.

"Buggy.." he sang. He came close behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. My breathe hitched. "Your..." he began to kiss my neck, breaking away to speak then attack it again. "So......pretty" I groaned feeling a warm sensation go through me. He simply growled in response, starting to suck on the skin.

"N-.." I was stopped as he spun me around, melting our lips together. My hands found his chest, pushing him off as I got the taste to alcohol. "No. I'm not doing this with you"

He blinked and smirked. "Oh but you love it don't you" I stood my ground, backing away from him. "You love how it feels when I touch you" his hands traced down to my lower back and one cupped my butt. My eyes widen staring up at him. "You love how it feels when I purr sweet nothingness into your ear" I bit my lip feeling his hot breathe on me.

"And how my kisses on your bare, delicate sweet skin do wonders" I shivered, feeling his wet kisses, his grip on me tightened. As much as I did enjoy it, I had to get him off. His lips trailed dangerously lower and I snapped out of my daze. I pushed him back off onto the bed. He got up on his elbows and frowned at me.

"Go.to.bed"

"Only with you. Lila once. That was a mess" he rambled. "To loose-"

"Chat I swear to god. If I sleep with you will you go to bed?" He raised a brow and nodded and I grumbled curses under my breathe. He got under the covers as I turned off the lamp light. I went over to the other side getting under the covers as well. I was facing him. His green eyes seemed to glow in the dark. The moonlights cast helping them.

I turned away from him saying goodnight. His hands had found their way around me. I felt him press against me. I stiffened feeling him snuggle close to me, resting his face in my neck, his arms wrapped protectively around me. I sighed in content and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~
The next morning he was gone. I woke up to an empty bed. I stretched, yawning then swung my legs over. I walked over towards the living room to see Tikki scolding him. She hit him with a rolled up newspaper then handing him a glass of green juice. He rubbed his temples adjusting the sunglasses on his eyes.

He took a swig of the drink and his face scrunched up. He shivered and put the glass back down. I giggled and his head tilted up.

"Haha me hurting is so funny" I sat next to him on the couch and he laid down laying his head on my lap. I started to play with his hair, curling it in my fingers. He purred lowly. Tikki came over handing me a mug of warm tea. I thanked her as she walked away.

"Now Adrien.." he shifted a bit getting more comfortable.

"Yes bugaboo"

"Why were you drinking last night?" He shot up real quick. His expression frantic as he scanned my body.

"God did I do anything to you. Did I touch you? I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. What did I say-I" I giggled.

"Your fine. Stop worrying about me. I just wanted to ask that question"

"So nothing happened last night?" I shook my head.

"Maybe a few kisses but no harm" he sighed in relief, his elbows resting on his knees.

"Okay I guess I owe you an answer"