Chapter Four

My eyes shot open as someone was shaking me awake. I gasped and then heard yelling and gunshots. It was the Chat. His eyes were dull and his ears bent down as another gunshot sounded in the air.

"Cops found us. Let's go" I saw he already noticed that my chains were off and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. He pulled out a gun out of his waist band. My eyes widened and then he pulled the trigger. I looked up seeing he got the gut on one cop. Blood. I gagged in my mouth putting my free hand over it.

"Hurry up!" He yelled at me making me run after him. The exit. It was right there. We ran towards it and ran out to see we were surrounded. The Chat then tugged on me bringing me in front of him as he pointed a gun to my temple. I'm dying. There's no way I'm getting out of here. I whimpered and heard the clicks of guns being loaded.

"Chat Noir! You are surrounded let the girl go and no one has to get hurt" looking around the policeman was true. They had us up against the building as at least twenty men with guns had them pointed at us.

I felt the tip of the gun being pressed into my temple more. I whined and shut my eyes as tears fell down my face. I felt his hand slide up to my eyes, blocking them, then gunshots. I cried out hearing the policemen shoot and then I felt like I was flying. My eyes were still blocked but now we were jumping from rooftops.

I screamed hearing more gunshots. Chat grunted and then we tumbled down my back being the first to make contact with the cement. We both rammed into the side of the building and my eyes blinked open to see us in an alley way.

I felt a sharp pain in my back making me cry out and looking down it was his claws. His other hand came over my mouth and then I saw the police cars go by. Soon three were out of sight and his hand went off of my mouth as well as his claw as it scratched at my back. He fell down to the ground and coughed, blood coming out.

"C-chat noir?" He kept coughing and more blood came out. I looked down at his hand to see him covering a place by his torso. He took it off for a second and my eyes widen. He's been shot. He put his hand back and groaned.

His eyes tightened shut, showing the pain. Then they flashed open to meet my eyes. He caught me in a trance. The gun had scattered to his left side, more towards the wall. He glanced at it weakly not even bothering to move towards it. Quickly I scrambled over, holding the gun in my hand and pointing it towards him. His head bent down, along with his ears. He was scared. Something about that made me lower the gun, dropping it to the ground.

"Hey. Lay back against the wall, cmon sit up" I crawled over helping him lean against the wall. He slumped down with a thump. I felt a liquid drop down on my skin and looked up seeing clouds. "Can we go back to the warehouse?"

"Police already have it surrounded they are bound to be insid-" he went into another coughing fit, clutching at his side as more blood poured out.

"You need to help me! Where is the closest building with medical supplies?!"

His eyes widen and then rested. "Tikkis Apartment"

"Who?"

"T-tikki..my aunts" I helped him up and swung an arm over my shoulders.

"Where?"

He told me the address and then grabbed out his staff. He clicked it against the pavement and then grabbed onto my waist sending us flying up. We were back on the rooftops as I struggled to lead him. Eventually we landed on a balcony. I went to get the door but then he grabbed my hand. I gasped and stared back at him.

"W-why..why are you helping me?" I bit my lip and then crouched down low, rubbing a thumb over his gloved hand.

"I don't know. Uh-" I heard something open from behind us and I turned seeing a woman. She held a gun and still had her robes on. I shrieked backing up and then Chat put an arm out in front of me.

"Mama. Elle est avec moi!" He groaned out and the gun she held went down.

"A- I mean Chat!-" they both spoke in a different language after that going back and forth. She seemed to be yelling at him. They kept going.

"Stop! He needs help!" Both of them stopped turning their attention to me.

"Alright fine. Cmon bring him into the bathroom I'll get you some supplies" I nodded helping him up and leading him inside.

"First door..to the left" he whispered into my ear. I nodded my eyes closed as I took in a deep breathe. We kept going and I got him inside the bathroom. He sat down at the edge of the tub. His aunt came in handing me a first aid kit.

"Everything should be in there" she sighed. "Do you know what your doing girl or-"

"Shouldn't be to hard. I got it" she rolled her eyes walking out, closing the door right behind her. I turned back the the Chat and he sat there holding his side, his head tilted to me.

"What?" He smirked in amusement. It seems so familiar I can't put my finger on it.

"I kidnap you. I'm hired to murder you. I kept you in my room without food or water chained up in which you got out of but never left. You didn't shoot me in the alley....why?"

He took off his gloves putting them to side and went to take off the bell in front. "I don't know. I tend to see good in people...even if they were hired to...murder me" Something about your eyes told me you have a heart. He stopped making me look down.

"Anyways what do you think about that new Agreste kid at your school" he changed the subject and then I heard a zipper. My eyes glanced up to see him without the top part of his suit. I shook my head dismissing the question.

"Of coarse you stalked me..." I then went to the first aid kit pulling out various objects. "Okay so this is gonna hurt. Like a lot" he chuckled grabbing his glove and putting it into his mouth.