Chapter Nine

I eventually came out in some shorts and a V neck shirt. They were I'm guessing Lila's, the shorts were a bit to tight and short for my liking but they will do. I shrugged it off walking downstairs.

I yelped as I got to the last step and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Relax Bugaboo, it's just me" I growled.

"Don't do that! You scared me half to death!"

"Ah but your not dead" I narrowed my eyes at him as he scanned my face. He then threw his head back and laughed.

"What's so funny?!" His laughter subsided.

"Your face is adorable when your mad" he pulled away, picking up my chin with his hand. I swatted him away in annoyance and he stuffed his hands in his pockets walking off. I sped up to meet his pace. He gasped "Plagg!" He bent down coming back up with a little black cat in his hands.

"Mari I want you to meet my best friend Plagg! How did you get here little buddy? All the way from Paris" my eyes widen staring at the mewing kitten.

"He was on my porch back at London before you kidnapped me" he raised a brow and smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah sorry bout that, but how can you be mad at this little one" the cat then with both paws grabbed his finger nibbling on it. I smiled a bit and then the cat looked at me. I let him sniff my hand and then he licked it. I giggled. "Awe see at least someone else likes you" I nodded and then gave him a confused look. Someone else?

He turned putting the cat down and it ran away. "Alright. We should get going" I nodded following after him.
~

"Do you have to go in there?" We were already towards the end of our shopping spree. We were in front of a La Perla. I think it's a 'lady' store.

"I need a translator and as much as I hate for you going in there as well... you need to, you can stand by the entrance if you want" he grumbled something and then I took his arm pulling him inside.

He closed his eyes as we walked past aisles of underwear and bras, woman gave us curious glances. Someone then stopped me.

She was speaking in Italian. "Oh uh. English?" Her eyes then went up in realization.

"Oh yes I do. What can I get for you miss?" She still an Italian accent but at least I could understand her.

"Just some under garments is all" she nodded curiously looking at Adrien who was closing his eyes.

"Mr.Agreste, your card?"

He peeked through his hand and then closed the gap again. "Just put it on my tab" she nodded and then took my hand.

"Let's go then"

"O-ok" I took my hand off of Adrien's arm, stumbling after the woman. She led towards the back, there were dressings rooms with curtains in front of them. We turned and she led me to a single room with mirrors every where. There was a little stand and it's doorway was a curtain.

"What size?"

"Oh uh..B-B and a uh 5" she narrowed her eyes at me looking at me. She shook her head, rolling her eyes and walking out. She then poked her head back in.

"Stay" she then went out of view. I have a confused look. I went over to a little seat, sitting down and waiting.

~

She came back after a few and was holding many many sets of underwear and bras.

"I got you these. Go" she tossed me a few and then walked out.

These look tiny, I'm not that flat I don't think. Subconsciously I looked at my body and sighed.

Oh well.
~

"Darling try this and done" I was out of breathe. I've been here for an hour being the lady's fricken doll while she dressed me up.

"Are you sure this is the last one?" She mumbled something and then groaned.

"Yes. Go!" I stumbled back into the mirrored room. I looked at the lacy clothing and my eyes widen.

"There is no way I'm putting this on!" The woman's head poked in and her eyes were narrowed. "Go" she closed it and I sighed.

I put on the 'Underwear' and gasped. This thing showed way to much. "Come out"

"N-no! I'm not getting this if that's what you think!"

"Come out or no clothes" the woman was holding my clothes. I groaned staring at myself in the mirror. It was a push up lacy bra with a thong piece, there was two straps going down to two socks, a lady bug pattern.

I walked out taking a deep breathe. "Can I have my clothes no-Adrien?!" I fell back as his eyes widen at me. "Why the hell is he here?!" I grabbed the curtain, covering my body.

"She uh- I uh- told me. That uh- done and buy" he was stuttering as he stared at the ground.

I stared down the woman and she had on a poker face. "Gah. Boy need to approve."

"A-Approve!" Both of us yelled.

"I hear that you no like Lilia's choice. You broke up a week later. Gah. Never again"

"He is not my boyfriend!" Both of us were simultaneous. "She is not my girlfriend!"

She still held her face and waved it off. "Gah. You don't bring a nobody into a store like this girl" she scolded. She then went to his ear whispering something.

His eyes widen and he stared me up and down. I wrapped the curtain closer.

"G-get dressed. We h-have to go home" I nodded grabbing my coughed and running in.