Chapter Thirty-Three

We had eventually stopped at a motel. Now there is a strange difference between a motel and a hotel. The motels seemed to be of more convenience but lack of quality. When he payed for the room, we walked in with a key. The door almost broke as we had to force our way inside as the door was jammed. The inside was well, better than prison that's for sure. There was a single bed, old sheets across it, the bed wasn't even made. There was an old cushioned chair, in the corner, cobwebs and dust over it.

The wall paper was chipped, a red brick behind it. The light didn't even work, he kept switching the light switch, it flickered for second then shut off again. "Well it's what we got" he set his duffel bag on the old table that was there. He hen sat on the old sheeted bed, a puff of dust coming up. "Better than nothing" he patted the spot next to him, then laid back. I dropped down the small bag of what few clothes I had and taking slow steps, went towards him.

I laid down to the left of him.  Both of us were just staring into each other's eyes. The green of his eyes were hypnotizing. Even though the room was barely lit I could still see the different shades of the green, all in hair thin lines. His hand reached out toward my face, softly putting my loose hair behind my ear. I sighed in content.

"Hey I got something cool to show you" he stood up at the edge of the bed. He then reached to the bottom of his shirt. He lifted it over his head and turned around.

"You got tattoos?" They were swirls all over his back, reminding me of tribal tattoos.

"Well you get them when your Kwami thinks your ready to lead you on your own. Now I'm in the running to get my dads job, as strong as he is..he is getting old"

"So everyone has a chance to be the leader than? Assuming everyone gets those tattoos"

"Yea but no one has tried to fight my father. Everyone's too scared" he turned to face me and the tattoo only grew taking up the front half of his chest and roaming down towards the hem of his pants. He laid back down on the old bed. Unconsciously my hands had run over the markings on his chest, following the blackened lines. He was warm, unlike the cold atmosphere of the room around us. I didn't even notice how cold I was until now.

For some reason my thoughts drifted to Kim. I frowned. The thought for him being dead because we left him. He saves us and we didn't even try to go back and get him. "What are you thinking about?"

My cold fingers kept tracing over the curved lines. "Kim.." He let out a sigh then had flipped over onto his back, facing the ceiling.

"I'm sorry you had to see him like...that" his voice had cracked. "He was tortured in his final moments...he didn't go off softly. We shouldn't have left him, god I should've fought back"

"You were hurt...there was nothing you could do. I wish we could've done something as well. But-"

"We should've went back for him. We should've-"  I got on my elbow, then had lightly kissed him. He pulled away. "Mari-" I had kissed him again, more hungrily. He pushed me off again. "He shouldn't.." My leg swung over his body as I straddled his torso. I tilted my head, my fingers tracing over his marks.

He went to say something again but I had already leaned down, lightly pecking him on the mouth. "It's not your fault. Stop making it your fault"

"Mari-" I leaned down kissing him again. It sounded like a growl from the back of his throat as he pushed up, pulling us closer. His hands were running circles on my hips, leaving me to groan. My lips had found their way down to his collar bone. "Holy shit...you drive me...fucking insane"

"I know that...sometimes you need a good distraction" I left tiny little red marks all over the side of his neck.

"Alright stop..." he pushed me off setting me down next to him. He sighed sitting up and running a hand over his face. "..I hate bing mad at you. I hate it when you hate me. I don't want to accidentally take it far"

"You won't...I trust you"

"That's not what you said when I could've made you do it. You know what's that called? That's called rape" I stayed silent and he sighed again. "Let's just go back to bed and sleep okay? To long of a day"

I nodded laying back, staring at the ceiling.

A/N

Hey you better be reading this!

Okay now that I got your attention I have an announcement to make.

I don't care about spelling errors. The reason I write is to express my feelings on something, or to create a story. Listen I get spelling is important but for the love of god, stop saying oh this should be this her name is spelled wrong blah blah blah. I'm sorry thanks for your help but I already know the spelling errors. Icanwritelikethisandnotgiveadamn. But I do like organization so I don't do that. Just please keep your comments to yourself if it comes to that.

If you got something about the plot, character actions or etc. I'm fine with it. But spelling and grammatical mistakes...I just really have no time for as this is just a hobby. Okay? Okay.

I'm not trying to sound mean to anyone okay just look at it from my point of view as I want to answer to everyone else's comments who have questions or for example say something hilarious. I love those comments btw.

Anyways
Vote/Comment/Share/Repeat

Tootles,

Maddy