Chapter Fourty-Two

My vision was starting to go black. No one knows I'm in here with this man. No one knows what he's doing to me. I couldn't fight back, he was over powering me. I was drugged. But I could feel everything he was doing. I just couldn't stop it. He was whispering things to me as he continued to do what he did. My shirt was already off, being ripped in half by him.

He left the two pieces to the side as his disgusting kisses trailed down from my collar bone. He began to play with the bra strap there. I could feel him doing it. It wasn't long until he moved down towards my pants. I tried to protest, but all he did was put the knife he had over my eyes, reminding me of what else he could do.

"Someone's been a bad girl. All these scars. Someone's had their fun with you" I whimpered again. He had started to tug them down. I tried to get out of his grip. God someone help me. The drug was really starting to kick in. It finally stopped me from moving at all. Making me this limp, life form.

~

Adrian

"You really think that?" One of the moles I had in the Akumas was here.

"Yes sir. They plan on getting that girl back one way or another" I hummed taking a sip from the drink I had in hand.

"Thank you. Keep up the good work. Oh and before I forget figure out who the real leader is. It wasn't the red head it is a 'she' " he nodded saying yes sir and left me at that. I wiped the sweat off my forehead after the longest ten minutes of interrogating the moles. God it's been a long night.

I made my way back towards the bar, but was cut off by a brunette in a tight red dress. She was accompanied by two others, they both took each of my arms.

"Hey sugar. You look lost" the brunette came up closer, grabbing hold of the collar on my shirt.

"Um. No. I have to get back to my girlfriend" she pouted.

"Oh cmon sugar. Stay with us for a little bit. We'll show you a good time" one of the girls on my arms had whispered into my ear. I blinked a few times feeling uncomfortable. My shoulders rolled, my head tilting.

"Ladies please. I have a girl friend. I couldn't possibly stay" I tried to argue against them. But the one on my other arm simply giggled, turning me to face her. She put her arms around my neck, getting on her tippy toes. But she wasn't the pretty little blonde. It was Marinette.

"Bugaboo I thought I told you to wait at the bar?" I looked towards the bar to see her seat empty as she stood right in front me. "And what happened to the other two?"

"Chaton are you hallucinating? It's only been me here" I felt myself relax as I let out a breathe. "I say we should get out of here. Back to that suite and have some alone time" she was teasing me. What is she doing?

"Are you feeling alright? You didn't drink anything funny did you?" I asked worryingly.

"No silly. I don't drink remember?" Before I could question her she started to pull me away from the crowd. She grabbed the drink out of my hand placing it on a random table. I was backed up into a wall before she became the dominant one placing her lips onto mine. Almost immediately I responded back, pushing back against her lips but it didn't feel right. Her lips didn't taste the same, the way she was acting wasn't right. She is never the dominant one. She told me she doesn't drink, but she does sometimes.

I pulled away putting my hands on her shoulders , looking into her brown eyes. Wait. Brown eyes. "Chat noir. What's wrong?"

"Who are you and what have you done with my girl?" She pouted.

"What do you mean? Aren't I your girl?" I pushed her away slowly backing away.

"What have you done with her!" The girls eyes blinked a bit as she chuckled. Her disguised dropped revealing a girl. She looked to be younger than me with red hair and brown eyes. She wore a mask though, it was black which had surrounded her face almost framing it perfectly.

"She's in good hands kitty. Don't worry your with me now" I looked at her with disgust then had ran off toward the crowd . "Hey what's the big idea sugar?" I dodged past people, trying to lose her in the crowd. Successfully I lost her running back towards the bar. I got the bartenders attention.

"Hey! Where was the girl that was sitting here? Where did she go?"

"Sorry dude. Didn't make the move soon enough. She went with some dude to the back room" my teeth had gritted. I glanced at the four empty glasses on the table then had stared at the unfinished fifth. At the bottom of it something was fizzing. Bastard drugged her.

"Which way?" He pointed to his right to a door all the way in the corner. My teeth had gritted as I pushed through some of the crowd. I made it to the door and it was locked. I pushed my shoulder up against the door, slamming against it. It was stuck. He fucking jammed it. "Open this fucking door you son of a bitch!" He couldn't hear me through the blaring club music.

This ends now. I stepped back gaining some of my strength until I had used all my force to kick the door down. Then I saw him. He was over her. His pants halfway undone. She was barley dressed, her shirt ripped open and her pants at her ankles. At that point I saw red. He turned revealing the knife in his hand. I reached into the waist band of my pants pulling out a gun.