Chapter Five

"Your such a fricken baby!"

He took the glove out of his mouth. "Talk to me when you've been shot and had to carry a girl across buildings! Talk then" I purposely then put another dab of alcohol on the wound making him growl.

"I'm the one actually helping you so shut up!" He stopped, narrowing his eyes at me. I bit my lip and grabbed a bandage. "You were only grazed so you should be fine. At least you don't need stitching" his eyes widened as he mumbled something into the glove. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a roll of bandage wrap.

"Okay stand up I need to wrap this around your whole waist" he nodded and getting up slowly. I helped him a bit and then he took out the glove from his mouth. He then took off his top part of his suit observing the wound.

"Hey not bad for a first time"I rolled my eyes at him for like the millionth time.

"Not bad? That is a work of art" he chuckled lowly as I started to wrap the bandage wrap around him. I felt his stare down on me and I finished, tearing the unneeded piece off and looked up. He blinked a few times and I knitted my eyebrows together blushing slightly.

"So u-uh your good" he nodded and then sighed. His hands went to my hips making me stand up fully. I gulped and then heard a knock at the door.

"Are you done in there!? Dinners ready Chat!" I bit my lip looking down and he pushed away from me.

Just something about him, his gaze, his hold on me was all to familiar. I blinked a few times shaking my head, you can't possibly know him, idiot.

"Coming ma!" He darted his attention to the door and made his way there, not sparing a second glance at me. I ran up to catch up with him. I sped walk by his side trying to match his pace.

I heard the sounds of a TV. We walked into the kitchen to see a tiny TV sitting on the countertop. He growled while looking at it.

"-Chat Noir is confirmed to have Marinette Duphin-Chang. Now we are going to Axel where he is at the Chatons. Axel"

"Yes good afternoon Angie. Now police right now are investigating his home it seems and trying to find clues as to where he kept his victims and why? Is he a Hitman? Does he kill for fun?" He paused for a bit. "I just got word that investigators had found a hairpin of a lady bug on a bed in a room. Could this be Marionette? Anyways this is Axel with London news. Back to you Angie"

I gasped reaching up for my hair and felt my pin gone. Great. The TV continued to speak before Chat had turned it off.

"Now time to eat. And Ad-Chat sorry." I gave him a confused look but he shrugged it off sitting at the table. I sat across from him and his aunt brought over two bowels.

"Chat what is your father even doing? Doesn't he even notice your absents" he shrugged and shook his head.

"He never does. He's to 'Busy'" she put down the bowls and also putting down some spoons.

"Thank you Miss.Tikki it looks delicious"

"Well thank you, Marinette" I smiled at her as she turned around starting to do dishes.

He finished first and got up giving Tikki his bowl and spoon and leaving. I frowned and he slammed the door on his way in. Probably either his room or a guest room. I should probably be glad, happy I'm away from him, but I'm not?

"What's his problem?" I asked. She simply shrugged.

"I don't know with that boy but please tell me about yourself"

~
Chat Noir  :3
What the hell is happening to me. She is supposed to be dead. But I can't kill her. I can't.  And I don't know why.

I stared at the gun in my hands, twirling it around. I need a shower to calm my nerves. I grabbed a towel and made my way over to the bathroom. I stopped peeking into the kitchen. And there she was. Her hair was a bit messy. Her long shirt was dirty and had stains of blood on it. She wore shorts with that, they had little rips in them. I frowned seeing her talk to Tikki.

"I don't even know what I am to him. I guess I'm just another thousand dollar job for him. But what really confuses me is that he hasn't killed me yet" she lazily looked down, swirling the spoon in the bowl. I heard sniffling and my face turned to hurt seeing liquid drop from Marionettes face.

"Awe don't cry. Think about how your living sweetheart not about your death, your young, live it" I shifted uncomfortably and Marinette sniffled.

"He took me away from my home. Am I some prize to him?" she croaked.Tikki went over, patting her back in a comforting way. I took a deep breathe and then made my way to the bathroom.
~
I just stared at the tiled floor. How come Chloe wants to kill her? Maybe cause of the fact she's too perfect. Why am I thinking that? I rubbed my temples turning the running water off and dried off. I put on my boxers, starting to dry off my hair. With my back to the door I heard it creak open. Someone shrieked as my eyes automatically shot open. I stood there a bit not knowing what to do.

"I-I'm so so so sorry! I-I didn't know..I mean I-" being stupid I turned around causing her to gasp.

"A-adrien?!"

Just fucking great.