Chapter Twenty-One

Adrien

I skidded in front of her, earning a blow to my injured stomach. I groaned falling down to the floor. I coughed, blood dripping out.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breathe.

"Adrien!" Mari went own to my side, immediately helping me up, she shouldn't be here, she doesn't deserve it.

"Awe is this the girl lover boys been talking about? If you don't mind, we can share her" Carlos was his name. He was the leader of the four other man as they called themselves a 'prison' gang. But something about that statement drove me fuckin nuts. I growled, running at him with inhuman speed and pushing him up against another wall. I swung my fist, colliding with his jaw. It knocked his head back but I still kept him up, kneeing him under.

"NO ONE GETS FUCKING NEAR HER YOU SON OF A BITCH" someone then pushed me off of him. It was two of his men. I growled and then kicked back at them. They were sent flying into one of the cafeteria tables. Both of hem groaned and slumped over. I turned back to Carlos, he was being picked up by his other two guys. The whole prison went silent.

"You picked up the wrong fight in the wrong week" I bared my teeth.

"No you picked the wrong fight in the wrong week. Stay away from her. She is mine. You hear me mine. And that goes for any of you!" I screamed out. "If you as much talk to her, look at her, breathe on her, touch her you will be punished" Carlos chuckled and I stared back at him.

"Don't worry. Listen to the cats rules. In one week he will be gone anyways and she'll be all ours" everyone laughed, some wolf whistled while others made jokes. I clenched my first into balled fist.

~

Marinette

What the hell have I gotten myself into? Adrien kneed him in the balls and I flinched. Two men pulled him off the man who was on the ground, bleeding. He pushed them back sending them to he tables.

You picked up the wrong fight in the wrong week" I bared my teeth.

"No you picked the wrong fight in the wrong week. Stay away from her. She is mine. You hear me mine. And that goes for any of you!" He screamed out. "If you as much talk to her, look at her, breathe on her, touch her you will be punished" my mouth gaped open, eyes widening.

"Don't worry. Listen to the cats rules. In one week he will be gone anyways and she'll be all ours" everyone laughed, some wolf whistled while others made jokes. The man who had tattoos drawn started getting up. Adrien grew tense. There was a circle around us so there was no escaping. I whimpered slightly, the slight remembrance I only have a week to get him out of here.

Then there was a sound.

"Shows over! Get back to where you came from or I'll fill you full of lead!" Everyone began to run away. Mostly men giving me glares as they went away. My eyes then found him again. I ran over and engulfed him into a hug. His arms lazily wrapped around my waist, tugging me closer to him. I then cried. He was finally here.

"Marinette why are you crying?" I pulled away and his rough hands caressed my face.

"Because your here and alive" his face softened and he sighed.

"Not for long...Mari you shouldn't have gotten caught. How did you get caught? Did you not find Tikki?"

"I found her and she helped me out, but Adrien they found me at my parents house" his face went into a worry state.

"Why did you go back?"

"They had to know the truth" he sighed, running a bandaged hand through his hair. His face then softened.

"Why did you turn yourself in?" A grin then spread across my face.

"To get you out" he tilted his head.

"Darling there is no way to get out of here, I already tried"

"Mr.Agreste come with me you have a visitor" Adrien turned to the female guard and I kept on grinning.

"Just come find me when your done okay?" The guard took hold of his arms and dragged him away.

Look who's turned bad now. 

A/N dangerously short ik I'm sorry!