5

Hey lovelies!!

Enjoy an Intense chapter of JenRick 😍😍

Guys pls genuinely tell me how this track is going..🤔🤔

It's interesting or it's getting clinchy, also you can suggest me to make the track interesting...😉😉😉

Awaiting for ur precious suggestions 😊😊😊

Love you loads 😘😘

Jen

I rubbed my temple while going through the details, PR started advertising about this launch, the celebrity, high business profile and many more big personalities will be a part of this event, I had planned something exclusive for their entertainment, hope that would work. A great wine and dine always work, I smiled on the thought. I have finalized the invitation card, it needs the approval, my heart beat faster thinking about Rick, last time he made his presence very clear on this project. Again I have to face him, last time it didn't go well, its like playing with the fire. I couldn't control my nervousness around him, he still makes my heart raced up frantically, his intense stare makes me shudder, and I become more livid to him. I sighed in annoyance, a knock distracted me, after refusing many times I found once more my lunch has been ordered, I don't want to lunch inside this cabin, this time I returned the lunch and walked out of the cabin for a lunch, I desperately needed a fresh air.

I went to the nearest cafeteria, when I was looking for the table somebody waved his hand to me, I recognized him, he is the Marketing head and there is Jenny too. I headed toward their table, Leo pulled the chair for me.

"Hey, finally the princess decided to walk out of her castle" Leo joked in friendly way, I smiled hesitantly, Jenny laughed tapping on Leo's shoulder.

"Don't mind him Ms. Davis, he is chump" Leo frowned to Jenny, they both are very comfortable with each other, but it is awkward to me.

"No problem Ms. Watson" Leo laughed loudly, I looked uncertainly over him, did I use wrong words?

"What?" Jenny snarled.

"Common girls, why are you so formal, Jenny I expect better from you." He furrowed his brows, Jenny poked him with her elbow. I realised it was a wrong decision, I should better be having my lunch at my cabin rather than being sitting uncomfortable here.

"He is right Jenny, you can call me Jennifer" We both shared a tight awkward smile. During the lunch I silently listened their conversation, I got to know they both are very good friends, Leo is very funny guy, he cracks joke on everything, Jenny laughed hilariously on his every stupid joke, I didn't understand most of it...this is what a normal people do Jen, they enjoy every moment but why you can't be like them, why I feel like a third wheel. They must be thinking the same..

Once the lunch over, Jenny left to grab something for Ryan, Leo accompany me till the office. I forgot how to response the male company, he leaded the conversation. We stop near my cabin, he opened the door for me in a gentleman manner.

"I enjoyed your company, you should come out more often" he flashed a cute smile, I didn't buy it, how did he enjoy my company when I was completely invisible there.

"Umm.. thanks" I smiled uneasily.

"You look beautiful when you smile but I want to see your real smile Jennifer, what stopping you?" I was taken aback with his bluntness, I didn't count him a keen observer but he caught me off guarded.

"Well that doesn't work for me, I have nothing to smile about" I replied sternly this time, he watched me unbelievingly, his curious eyes fixed on me for few minutes before a small smile broke on his lips.