7

Hey lovelies!!

I just love this song, it reminds me ​of Rick's feeling 😍😍

Daniel

I don't know how Rick will react on my sudden visit, but I can't wait to find out the reason behind Rick's stay, Ryan told me he succeeded to convince him, to be honest it was not that modest, he said it in abusing way, I have convinced that cunning bastard. It is funny if he thinks he stayed for him, as far as I know him, he won't stay until he has the solid reason. My heart stop anticipating his solid reason, and I'm afraid I know his reason of stay and might be that's the sole reason I'm here too. I sighed deeply, recollecting my few precious memories with Jen, I have learned to live with them and stay alive. I'm glad she trusted me and asked me to look after Scarlett, I would have taken care of Scarlett even if she didn't ask for, because I easily relate myself with Scarlett. We are on the same boat, as we both are trying hard to pretend we are passed through with our heart break when we are still holding on those feeling for our first love. We both love the ones who doesn't seems to know how strong our feelings are for them, or if they knows they doesn't care enough..

I parked my car in the Richards parking storey, and grip myself to meet my friend who would not be happy to see me, its been a while we chilled out together, we are not anymore closed like we used to be, not after Jen's decision to walk out from our lives. I was busy in my train of thoughts when I saw a familiar figure existing from Richards porch, meanwhile I found myself strangely unable to move, my heartbeats raced up rapidly, I thought it would blast off into space. I don't know what should be right to do, should I stop her, or should I avoid her, the option of avoiding seems right, our meeting will only cause her pain. Wait, she existed from Richards, that mean she has already met Rick, I knew it.. Rick won't live her alone...eventually he will find out about her and he did. Are they reconciling their relationship, a jolt of pain ached my heart, it is always Rick for her.. Doesn't I know it already.. I inhaled sharply to sooth the burning pain of my heart, inspite of walking inside the Richards I decided to return by taking first flight of my city. I couldn't refuse an urge to watch her for the last time, I turned my head for taking final glimpse of her and got shock the way she is crossing the road. Is she looking to harm herself, unknowingly my feet moved forward in her direction, she kept going until she landed with the jolt on her hands and knees and slowly her unconscious body slide down.

I rushed to her, too late to catch her on time, the crowd gathered looking at her. I bent down to hold her, I called her name few times, she is struggling to keep her eyes open, and the tears fall down on her cheeks. It tucks my heart, looking at her in fragile state. I tried to hold her as still as he could when his own legs are giving up, I'm in a great shock, I couldn't believe I found her in this situation.

I called for a cab, not bother to take my car as I don't want to waste any second, she needs prompt assistance. I took her in my arms in a bridal style, I sat like this in the cab and managed to message. I texted the address and ask Ryan to arrange the doctor at my hotel room. When I finally put her on the bed, I got the time to observe her grown beauty, she is not lesser than any angel, alright. Her beautiful hair streaming over her face, and her eyes are closed. I removed free hair strands from her face, a simple touch of her skin awakens the strong desire in me to kiss those beautiful enticing lips, I want to taste her luscious lips for once. I groaned frustratingly. Here she is lying lifeless and I'm thinking to take the advantage of her unconscious state, how cheap it is Daniel. I shook my head to clear those sinister thoughts. As her hand touch unknowingly mine, my blood slowly freezes in veins, rendering me motionless.