Chapter Three Page Two

Had a little mishap last night, he just helped me out. I moved my toes to make a point.

Oooooh. Jack wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Hmmmmm. Tom studies my face.

'Kay. Whatever floats your boat. And of course, the sarcasm spouts from Lauren.

How did you even find out?

Haha. Walked into your room to pick up Reese. He's trying to wake James up by pulling his hair. I was about to get him so as not to disturb you two but James woke up so he brought Reese down himself for a feeding.

Ughhhh! Their individual reactions frustrate me even more. Just as I was about to explain some more, my phone pings, reminding me that it's time for facetime with Paulo.

Is it time yet? Lauren looked up at the wall clock. Go, shoo! I'll get Reese sorted out.

I walked towards the porch. They already know my schedule. We have fallen into some sort of routine the past few months.

Mornings are with Reese and Lauren walking around the subdivision, then we alternate feeding Reese, afternoons we visit my parents, then at night I do my share of the editing work. We all agreed that my coming to work and seeing Paulo wouldn't help things so we made a habit of skype-ing or doing face time in the morning, in the afternoon, and before we go to sleep. Sneaking in a few times to see each other; like today.

Hey...

Hey back. How's your sleep? I feel a little guilty remembering my dream last night.

Didn't get much actually. I had to do some last minute edits.

For the soap?

No, for the school project. You?

James slept in our room.
He didn't say anything, just waited for me to tell him more.
I had a little accident last night, madilim kasi kaya hindi ko napansin na may tao sa kitchen.