Chapter Twenty One

{James' POV}

Uhmmmp! Nadine! I managed to pry away from her. Stop. What are you doing?

She grabbed my nape and tried to kiss me. I didn't respond. I know she's intoxicated. She pulled away from me.

You don't want my kiss?

Of course not. I answered before I can stop myself. Shit, I don't think that's the right answer. This - she's just vulnerable and drunk; very drunk.

Then kiss me. I can't keep looking into her eyes; otherwise I would be drawn to it.

No, Nadine, stop. You're drunk okay? You wouldn't remember any of this in the morning and you'd regret it.

I won't. Just please... Kiss me. Her eyes pleading again.

We can't. Trying to sound firm and failing miserably. It's getting harder to say no to her. She's got that look about her that makes you want to just give her whatever she asks for.

She sniffed. And then she started crying soundlessly. Which is worse than her sobs.

Fuck it. Fine, just...one kiss and then that's it. Okay? Nadz, you are beautiful, you're strong and kind and amazing and you have everything any guy could ever want in a girl, don't you think otherwise. I can't keep stalling.

I cupped her jaw and gave her a tender kiss. I was about to pull away when she opened her mouth. I thought, whatever could go wrong with just a taste right? Famous. Last. Words.

We explored each other's mouths. But it wasn't long before I got intoxicated with the taste of her lips. Soon enough we were kissing like there was no tomorrow.

My hands travelled under her shirt, reaching for her breasts. She unsnaps her bra, giving me more room to explore. I cupped her mounds; my fingers alternately pulling her nipples, rubbing the nub with the rough pad of my thumb. Her hands went to my jeans, palming me. It didn't take long for her to get a response. I was hard in seconds. She opened my fly and took me out. Her hand gliding up and down my hard on. I groaned, then feeling unsatisfied, I pulled up her shirt along with her bra. My mouth going straight for her hardened nipples. I sucked hard on one areola while rubbing the other frantically with my thumb and forefinger, making Nadine moan out loud. I'm getting antsy. Her left hand still giving me a hand job while her right hand tugs my head closer. My mouth trying to accommodate her breast. Her cup's doubled in size since the last time we were intimate – must be because of the pregnancy. The need was getting too much and her fingers gliding on my staff wasn't helping. I voraciously attacked her breasts alternately; like a hungry child trying to suck as much of her as I could. I felt my pre-cum leaking. She circles her thumb on the head, spreading the cum. We groaned at the same time. I know I wouldn't last if she keeps it up. So I released her nipple with a pop, making her hiss in protest.

Shhh... I want to taste you. My lips travelled down her breasts to her tight stomach, I reached her waist and unsnapped her jeans then I pulled it off along with her panties, raining kisses all over her bare flesh. My hands gripped her thighs. I opened her legs and raised them on my shoulder. Then I licked her clit.

Shit James! She whimpered but opened her legs wider for my onslaught.

My tongue speared her opening. In and out, my tongue lashed. Her fingers tugging my hair painfully. Her whimpers grew louder until she finally screams her orgasm. I licked her clean but it wasn't enough. I

sucked on her clit until she's left panting and purring like a well fed cat.

You're so good at this. She whispers, as I rub the last of her come on my chin on her thigh.