Chapter Sixteen Page Two

{James' POV}

Hmmmm. I smirked. You wanna be on top tonight? I chuckled.

No, silly. Can we take it slow tonight?

And we did. It was probably the slowest sex we’ve ever had. We took our time taking our clothes off. She rained feather light kisses all over my body. Licking and sucking my favorite spots. I did the same to her. And I’m not sure if it was the first time we did it missionary, but it sure felt like it was. Her eyes not leaving mine when I entered her. I eased in and out of her in the slowest I can possibly do. It took us a while.

Feeling a little impatient, I reached between us and strummed her clit, and then I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked her deep. Her muscles clenched and we both reached our climax. I collapsed on top of her, totally spent.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt for Nath beside me, but she wasn’t there. She probably woke up in the middle of the night to drink or something.

I stood up and pulled on my boxers; then I walked to the door across ours. It was a force of habit. I opened the door a little and stood there, silently observing Nadine and Reese.

Noticing her blanket slipped off a bit, I walked to her side of the bed and fixed it for her, tucking her in. I bent to kiss Reese on his forehead.

I was about to turn towards the door when at the last minute I decided to bend and place a soft kiss on Nadine’s nose. She frowned in her sleep and that made me smile wide. Nath was sitting on our bed when I entered the room.

Hey, I got thirsty.

I figured. I smiled at her. I was checking up on Reese.

Okay. Let’s sleep?

I gave her a smack on the lips before completely dimming the lights.
Night, Nath.

Night, baby.

I was alone when I woke up. Nath was probably out on the beach already; she likes going for a morning run. I went straight to Nadine’s room just in time to see Reese trying to wake her up.

Hey, bud. Come, let mommy sleep some more. Let’s get you some breakfast okay?