Chapter Fifteen Page Two

{James' POV}

Hey. Nadine’s voice at the door startles me.

Uh hi.

Sorry. Nagulat kita?

Hindi naman. Uhm this is your room. Sa tapat lang kami if you guys need anything. Or if Reese wakes up and he needs me.

Okay, thanks. She walked towards her bag and started unpacking.

Nadz, may problem ba tayo?

She was quiet for a second before answering, Wala. Wala naman.

I don’t believe her, but not knowing what to say next, I decided to play safe and ask her instead.
Have you seen Nath and Reese?

Nasa beach na. They went with Sam and the others. Gusto na kasi ni Reese magtampisaw.

Ahh. Ikaw? Bat hindi ka pa sumama?

Ikaw na lang muna bahala kay Reese. Magpapahinga na lang muna ako. Medyo napagod kasi ako sa byahe.

Are you okay? Meds? Do you need meds? I have paracetamol.

Hanggang ngayon pala feeling mo pa rin paracetamol ang gamot sa lahat? She smiled. No need. Itutulog ko lang ‘to.

Sure?

Yup.

I walked out knowing she was lying to my face. I stood there for a few minutes, my back to her closed door.

Hi, baby. Nath walking towards me without Reese.

Where’s Reese?

With Sam. I just needed to change. You okay? She touches my jaw.

Yeah, yeah. Just jetlag. I took her hand in mine and pulled her towards our room. 

The moment the door shut closed, I kissed her with all the emotions I was feeling. She pulled away from the kiss half heartedly.

Missed me?

You have no idea. Plus, I didn’t get to greet you properly when we arrived.

Let’s go change before it gets too hot outside. I think Reese would love to take a dip in the water.

She turned her back to me and walked towards the walk in closet while pulling off her shirt. She wasn’t wearing bra; just how I want her. She was rummaging through her stuff, probably looking for her swimsuits when I walked towards her and pulled her to me. I was raining kisses on her shoulders and neck while my hands go straight for her boobs.

James, please.

Hmmmm?

Stop. Your son’s here.

He’s out on the beach.

I suck on her pulse point; one I know is one of her erogenous spots. It elicited a moan from her and that prompted me to be more aggressive. I plucked on her nipples while my other hand travels up and down her flat tummy. Then I pushed her shorts down along with her panties. I palmed her mound. I was about to insert one finger in when she uttered one word hoarsely.

Nadine.

It doused me like cold water. She moved away from me. Still completely naked, she grabbed a pair of bikinis and went to the bathroom to change, shutting me off in the process.

I rubbed my hand on my face. Hearing the door of the bathroom open, I opened my eyes and looked straight at Nath.

I’m sorry.

She studies my face. Me too.