Final Words

Hey you, 

If you are reading this then you must have stayed in spite of all the drama. So sorry to have to subject you to my outbursts every now and then. 

You know, writing used to be super fun. When I feel stressed or wanted to pass the time during the commute from home, I find the inspiration to write. I would write on the notes app of my phone, let it stay there til I finish it and get to post it. 

Instagram gave me the opportunity to create something wonderful with ISHBU (as what my loyal readers call It Should Have Been Us) but from the moment I gave in to requests of creating a Wattpad account, to be completely honest, it has been very very stressful. Writing stopped becoming fun and started becoming a task so tedious I wanna run away from it. 

I used to have part time jobs relating to article writing and gadget reviews years ago. I quit. Know why? Because deadlines killed my creativity. And I find it ironic that Wattpad has had a very different effect on me - while it inspires others to embrace their creative side and write their stories, all it did for me was killed my buzz. All these questions I get constantly to update my stories, all these comments asking for next chapters - if anything, I have lost the inspiration to write any more. 

So this is me, saying goodbye to you readers - to this Wattpad account. 

I have completed ISHBU here. And since it is actually my gift to my loyal readers, I will not delete this account but rather let you read my stories. (wala na po akong utang sa inyo, so please stop making me feel like I owe you) 

I will now go back to the app that has allowed me full creative liberty - Instagram.  (and no, I am no longer accepting requests for bonus chapters and deleted scenes - let that remain my personal gift to the loyal ones who stayed from the very start of my journey) 

Hopefully, I get to find the drive to finish The X Deal and all others I have planned to write. 

Thanks, 

Janee