Chapter Four Page Two

Yeah. He kind of admitted to being a dick about all of it and said he wanted to start over as civil co-parents to Reese. We finally decided to put everything behind and boom! Plans went down the drain. And here we are pretending to be one big happy family.

Are you?

What?

Pretending still?

That ship has sailed Yass. I thought about my dream last night.

You’re keeping something from me. I just know it. C’mon, spill. What is it?

I have been having dreams of late…

The lift of her brows encouraging me to continue.
Weird dreams. Like really weird stuff. See, it’s all so random. Sometimes I’d be hanging out with Paulo in the editing room, or back in the beach with him and the kids…ganon…then last night, I dreamt about marrying him.

What’s weird about that? Siguro napapanaginipan mo sya palagi kasi you always talk diba? Like before you go to sleep. You talk about your day, ganyan. And you make plans with him…I mean, you do make plans with him right?

Yeah. Yeah. But it’s not that… I chewed on my lip.

What is it?

Well it would always turn into intimate dreams…like us kissing or making out and stuff.

Hay naku! Maybe you’re just horny. You should probably get laid. You haven’t slept with anyone since James right? Maybe that’s what it is. Do it tonight. Let off some steam y’know. She raises her eyebrows playfully.

Deep sigh. It’s not that….It’s…whenever, it gets too much…

Like when you’re about to orgasm? Baby, it’s quite normal to have sex dreams especially when you haven’t had it for a long time.

No, no. Patapusin mo muna ako. She raises her hands in surrender. It’s James.