Chapter 5

Heather's POV

I can't believe I have three classes with that douchebag! I sat out by the whomping willow (not close enough to get hit) and read my book. I heard laughter and looked up to see granger and Ron coming my way. She gave me a dirty look when Ron came over.
"Hi heather," he smiled.
"Hello, Ron, Hermione," I nodded. She gave a fake smile.
"Everything alright?" he asked.
"Yes, I'm quite alright" I smiled softly.
"We are headed to honey-dukes if you'd like to join us" he offered. I looked at Hermione who looked surprised then looked back at Ron.
"Thanks but ill stay here this time" I told him then smiled at Hermione. She smiled back gratefully. They waved and walked off. I read for a while longer until I saw a flicker of blonde hair walking my way.
Brianna!
"Hey!" I said cheerfully at the sight of my friend.
"Hey," she smiled.
"How was herbology?" I questioned.
"Draco sat next to me, he tried talking to me and I kinda told him to stop being mean to you. I'm sorry for intruding" she sighed.
"No no that's ok, thanks for standing up for me" I smiled reassuringly. She returned my smile and took out her homework. We sat out there working and talking until dinner. We went in and sat together still receiving dirty looks. Brianna was having some trouble on a spell so I decided to help her. She held up her wand but before I could stop her she said "confundus"
Her wand was pointed at a metal object and it bounced back at her. She sat there dazed.
"Oh brianna!" I laughed slightly. "Finite incantatum"
She came back to and looked at me.
"What happened?" she questioned.
"Never point your wand at an object that wouldn't otherwise be affected by a spell, you confused yourself." I chuckled. She hit me playfully and went back to studying the spell. Malfoy walked in with his clique and glanced my way.
"You're staring" brianna mumbled.
"Am not" I blushed.
"Do you like him?" she asked.
"Hell no!" I yelled a bit too loud. "He's terrible!" I said a bit quieter.
"Well do you think he's cute? there's a difference between liking and attraction." She smirked. I thought about it. "Ill take that as a yes" she laughed.
"This is the most you've said like ever and you choose that to say" I laughed louder. We sat there joking for the rest of dinner. Did she have a point? was I attracted to Malfoy?