Chapter 21

Draco's POV

I wasn't really worried about the threat from gryffindor but heather sure was. She barely left my side and wouldn't let me drink anything unless she got it for me.

"You're being paranoid babe" I smirked.

"Am not! I'm just worried" she sighed.

"You didn't stop me from calling you babe" I fake gasped.

"Watch it Malfoy or ill slip you a potion myself" she giggled.

"A love potion?" I asked wriggling my eye brows.

"Ha like I even need to use one on you" she smirked and held up her necklace.

"You think I bought that for you because I love you?" I joked.

"I think you're in denial" she said pecking my cheek.

"Lights out Draco, big game tomorrow." Blaise said walking in. He didn't even acknowledge heather which made me angry.

"Goodnight Draco," she sighed. She left us alone and I covered my head so I wouldn't have to listen to him drone on about how she isn't good for me. Classes were cancelled on account of the game which I was grateful for. Heather found her way over to me before the game.

"You okay?" she asked. She looked so nervous.

"Yes, are you?" I questioned eyeing her carefully.

"Yeah....I am.." she mumbled. Our captain called us over into a huddle.

"Change of lineup, heather will be playing seeker, sorry Draco but you're sitting this one out. We were tipped off about a threat." He said. Heather looked over at Brianna and Harry who were watching us intently.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Blaise asked.

"No but it's the only option we've got so deal with it" our captain snapped. I pulled heather aside and kissed her passionately.

"You know... this is becoming quite a habit" she laughed.

"Why not make it a permanent action?" I asked. She looked at me confused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

"Well ill have to think about it.....of course!" she smiled. I kissed her again and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Good luck out there, okay?" I said seriously.

"Eh don't worry, only the biggest game of the year and we've practiced so much" she chuckled.

"Yeah, practice," Brianna said coming over. "You better keep your wand in your pocket, if you know what I mean draco" she said. Heather blushed and covered her face.

"Of course" I smirked.

"Good luck out there," she smiled at heather.

"You too, Brianna" heather said hugging her quickly. Our captains called us back so we could warm up.

Finally it was time to begin.