Chapter 35

Brianna's POV

Finally Kreature got back with Mundungus but he also brought along another little friend.

"Dobby what are you doing here??" Harry asked in a surprised tone.

"Dobby saw Kreature wandering in Nocturn Alley and he grabbed Mundungus Fletcher so Dobby was suspicious." He said. Well isn't he a cute little fellow! we made Mundungus tell us where the locket was and turns out he sold it to none other than Dolores Umbridge. After he left Kreature made us some food and we thought out plans to get the locket back.

"We could sneak into the ministry and find it, maybe its in her office" Ron suggested.

"Well I suppose it's the best idea we've got, tomorrow then?" Harry asked. We all nodded in agreement. We got a good nights sleep but I sat awake listening to Harry pace in the room above us. Poor Harry. After breakfast we apparated to outside the ministry. We knocked out our targets and took our polyjuice potion. I was a middle aged blonde woman. we made our way inside finally and nerves were on edge. Ron had to go to Yaxley's office to fix a rain problem, Hermione was taken to the court with Umbridge herself. Harry went to her office and heather and I were told we had to go to the muggle born registration. We sat there as one after the other piled in. They all had sad looks on their faces. After about 50 registration were stamped we heard yelling.

"heather! Brianna! come on!" We heard Harry yell. He and Hermione had changed back. Some woman was kissing Ron but then he changed too. People were shouting and Yaxley was chasing us. The Floo network was closing the gates but we found one. Yaxley was holding onto Hermione. She shuck him off and when we landed we were in a forest. Ron was screaming in pain. Hermione was screaming at Harry to get something.

"Brianna and heather set up the protection charms," she yelled to us. We did as she said as she healed Ron's arm as best as she could. Harry set up a tent. Ron was put inside and allowed to sleep. Harry came over to me because I was sitting alone.

"Regretting your decision to come?" he asked.

"Of course not, Its just... that was a close one and I don't want them to get you," I sighed. He put his hand on mine.

"They won't, I promise," he said. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.